Information

alert

Volume

Incoming Call

Startup

Shutdown (only works on some phones)

A CAB installer

Comments

This is my first ever skin done on my own ( i did the GFX for smoothscreen with Brody) :)

It is loosely based on the film Red Dragon ( one of the best films ever ) with the colour scheme mainly black and red. :(

To install:

Place the .CAB in IPSMWindowsStart Menu on the phone and run it, and then when it has installed, reboot the phone

Updated Thu, Jan 27 2005 10:51 am

View File

Edited by Vector

dude,i was using the red dragon skin with my smart 1.5 rom and it was working fine.but when i tried using this skin with a qtek rom,i cant go beyond the boot screen when i turn my phone on.i can see it syncing with my computer but it just remains on the boot screen.i have to delete the contents of the IPSMApplication DataHome and restart my phone for it fully turn on but the skin is gone.i love that skin,man.please help.

nope,... yung 1.5 ang gamit ko,... i'm upgrading this weekend to 1.6 and install this theme and see if there are flaws...

i believe you better think twice,pal.a lot are in dilemma for having the 1.6 rom.anyway,the red dragon skin worked for me when i had the smart rom 1.5 but when i upgraded to qtek,i wont go beyond the start up screen.

i believe you better think twice,pal.a lot are in dilemma for having the 1.6 rom.

Tinatakot mo naman ako e.....paki-elaborate naman yung WARNING mo... ano ba talaga mga posibleng problema sa 1.6?

• 4 weeks later...
Guest PsychoDave

Shouldn't effect battery life and if you look in customisation - discussion for Midnight's home screen reset file (it's stickied near the top) you can reset your home screens to the default. :lol:

Hope that helps.

i already used the homescreen reset.cab but i still cant go beyond the start up screen.i can see the phone syncing and i can also see the phone's folders but the phone is stuck in the start up screen.iall i have left to do then was to delete the contents oof APPLICATION DATEHOME and reboot the phone.i cant see any reason why the red dragon skin does that.

Hi,

This looked like a really cool screen... but when I tried to install it I got the following message:

"Info

Installation failed. The

program or setting cannot

be installed because it

does not have adecuate

system permissions. Please

contact your service

provider for more

Information"

Ok, I'm a newbie, but should there be access rights on screens???

I managed to install another screen...

cheers

Johan

Cheers!

Good link by the way.

I just baught this phone and it was said to be unlocked. As I said I managed to install another screen using the "copy cab to start menu" trick. Wouldnt that screen have been "certified" to?

Cheers I will try that right away!

I think there might be a problem somewhere, I tried installing RemoteDSP which is said to be from MS, but I had the same problem...

• 2 weeks later...
"Info

Installation failed. The program or setting cannot be installed because it does not have adecuate system permissions. Please contact your service provider for more Information"

happened to me too. im using qtek. i notice it when i was renaming the cab file to hme.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.