need help to unlock my phone

Guest spyrex

hi there guys!

i really had difficulty in unlocking my phone. i have previously a bootloader 1.04 and then my friend told me that he has a bootloader 1.07.4 that can be used to unlock my fone. and so, i did ask him to change my bootloader to 1.07.4 from 1.04. when i tried unlocking my fone using the unlocking program, i got a message "retrieving unlocking key: 0%" (well as expected). but yet, i spent almost 15 minutes of waiting, it doesnt increase to 33% as it should be... what will i do.. please, i need your help. matagl ba talaga ang pag retrieve ng unlocking code?

hoping for your positive replies...

peace!

i believe you were misinformed by your friend.it will take a .98 bootloader for you to unlock your phone.i used to have a 1.04 but i was able to downgrade it to 0.98 so i can upgrade to qtek.same thing with unlocking.i really am not sure now if its possible to downgrade a 1.07 bootloader to .98.sana nag-downgrade ka nalang from 1.04 to .98 instead.as a matter of fact,upgrading a bootloader,like you did isnt much the case here in modaco.puro downgrading ang ginagawa dito.the trend is, the higher your bootloader version is,the harder it will be, to downgrade it.if your friend can restore the 1.04,perhaps i can help you downgrade it further to 0.98.