Motorola MPx200 available on AT&T from Amazon!

Guest PaulOBrien

Guest Paul [MVP]

B0000DIXEV.01.MZZZZZZZ.jpg

Yep, you heard right, MSMobiles noted that Amazon.com have the Motorola MPx200 available to buy NOW on AT&T, for only $149.99, a $150 discount!

Features:

* The Motorola MPx200 Smartphone does it all by combining all the functionality you need into a single, pocket-size package

* Windows Mobile software brings the familiar Windows experience to the palm of your hand

* You can synchronize everything with your desktop PC -- automatically -- with a USB connection, or over the air

* View and edit Microsoft Word attachments, take meeting minutes, record business notes, and draft letters

* Watch videos, news clips, and film trailers anywhere you go. Download music, games, video clips, and ring tones while you're on the move

* Unit Weight: 4.16 oz.

* Size (in inches): 1.88 x 3.5 x 1.06

So if you're in the US, what are you waiting for - Click Here.

P

Guest PsychoDave

Quote from Amazon.com

"Availability: This item is not stocked or has been discontinued"

Looks like you might have to wait a while longer though :)

Quote from Amazon.com

"Availability: This item is not stocked or has been discontinued"

Looks like you might have to wait a while longer though :)

I just checked and it says it's available for me...

Guest stickman

I of course do not know the answer, but I assume that this phone is SIM Locked to AT&T Wireless USA. That said, every single phone that I have had that was SIM Locked from a vendor, I have been able to get unlocked by calling Customer Support for the vendor and asking them to unlock it. That is what I plan to do when I get my MPx200 (today hopefully. Just waiting for the stock to arrive at my local store). I can post again letting you know how hard/easy it was to get them to unlock it for me.

Although, I think that if you get this phone from Amazon.com right now, you will be forced to sign a 1 year deal with AT&T wireless. I am not positive about that, but that is the way it usually is. Since you are in the UK, that is obviously worthless to you. Might be worth either waiting for Orange to sell it in the UK, or get an unlocked version straight from Motorola (not available yet that I know of).

Hope that helps!

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.