The Matrix Revolutions

Guest gspacedboy

Guest mcwarre

There is widespread war and famine on this earth. Maybe we should spend more time discussing this than some silly film (yes I have seen all three!). :lol: ;) :(

At the end of the day, when put into perspective, who really cares?

There is widespread war and famine on this earth.  Maybe we should spend more time discussing this than some silly film (yes I have seen all three!).  ;)  :(  :)

At the end of the day, when put into perspective, who really cares?

Yikes! :shock: :? Its just a little chat about a film! No-one thinks its more important than real world issues! Heck this is a phone website but who cares because there are more important things going on in the world?!

THIS may be of interest to you! We are trying to do our bit :lol:

Guest morpheus2702

Absolutely... if you didn't do all the things in a day that were trite, trivial and irrelevant in the scheme of things, most people wouldn't get out of bed!

And we spend our time talking about phones!!! :lol:

Guest gspacedboy
Absolutely... if you didn't do all the things in a day that were trite, trivial and irrelevant in the scheme of things, most people wouldn't get out of bed!

And we spend our time talking about phones!!!  :lol:

To right, sometimes i like to distance myself from nomality and be sheep for the day.... baaaa

one thing that bothers me about the matrix is that if the machines were so advanced technologically, why couldn't they clear up the skies? then, they'd have a limitless source of energy from the sun! or send up solar panels above the dark layer! this would probably be more cost effective than using humans as batteries! why not use electric eels, much better electrical producers than humans. didn't they hear of geothermal power?

just a thought!