Agile Messenger - IT WORKS ON ORANGE!

Guest PaulOBrien

Guest AngelOfRage

cheers Agile and Paul this is just what ive been after! up yours MSN!! Trillian and Agile beat your crappy clients hands down.

ahem...

the only problem ive found is the one with it replacing spaces as "@20" i hope this is sorted soon as so far ive had no other problems...

im using AIM on it and its come a long way with the updates, but it still doesnt really work. i tried sending myself an instant message from my computer to my phone and it vibrarted as a message was recieved but never showed a message. when you add a contact, it says it adds it but never really does, when you sign off, it keeps you online, if you choose to display you as away or offline it displays you as normal online...

Guest tonneke
ok now i have it all sorted, but all my contacts appear offline or online when they are not, anyone else has this problem?

Same problem here, using both ICQ and MSN, not al of my contacts in MSN that are online on a desktop PC are online in Agile messenger. Adding them as contact via the phone helped to solve the problem. I think it has something to do with the used names/nicknames. This should looked at as it doesn't give you a relaible view of online contacts or not. Evrything works perfect! :)

Am I right in assuming that everyone is feeding their comments back to Agile and are just info'ing people here? Don't forget, this isn't the Agile support forum. (Unless of course Paul has taken on that role in an official capacity :) )

Just thought I'd mention it because I've seen it elsewhere where everyone pitches in with their bugs/comments and the company are actually blissfully unaware :shock:

i get the problem that not everyone is showing up on the phone.. i got about 100 contacts.. and the list is to small.. and also.. not everyone that are online is shown.. only about half of them :/

Guest Paul [MVP]
Am I right in assuming that everyone is feeding their comments back to Agile and are just info'ing people here? Don't forget, this isn't the Agile support forum. (Unless of course Paul has taken on that role in an official capacity)

I have offered to host the official Agile Smartphone Support Forum here, and am waiting to hear back from them ;-)

P

Guest TSCRYPTO

If I sit idle for about thirty secs in MSN, Agile chucks me back to my home screen...

Is this supposed to happen?

Also, traffic counter is showing 6K (for both send and receive) after abt three minutes, Is this OK? I just remember looking at my GPRS counter (when I had it) and seeing about 30k for 30mins worth of MSN Messenger.

Guest TSCRYPTO

Nah...forget that, I had to hard reset today and the time out was set to ten seconds, hence me getting sent back to the home screen after ten seconds of idleness...

:wink:

We expect to have the application signed in the next few days.  Aparently it is already aproved, but we need to wait to get the token via FedEx.

Agilemobile

Any update on the timing?

Thanks

Guest elziado

I am still having the same problem mentioned earlier by myself and since then, DBG, Monlithix, WJ and Zeta. I have 90 contacts and they all appear offline when I am connected to MSN. I have one contact that appears online and they are def not as I added their hotmail address ages ago but they never use MSN.

I have turned phone on and off, re-installed re-started program but no difference. Are we the only 5 to experience this problem? Any suggestions people?

(Am using Vofafone Spain, I can't even connect when I roam on Movistar from Orange.)

Guest Pagemakers

I dont have your problems but then I only have about 10 contacts.

Maybe thats got something to do with it.

I wish spaces in contact names didnt display with %20 instead of a space.

Posted from my SmartPhone!

Guest MARKUKCOUK

same problem. about 140 contact, and they all appear offline, although they CAN contact me (and i appear online)

my temp solution is to export my contact list, SEVERLY strip out all but the very necessary contacts (be harsh) by opening the list in notepad and editing. saved it

I then made a new msn (passport) account, and imported my new list to it.

theres about 30 people on the new list, and although annoying, it does now work ok.

Guest elziado

Cheers guys, I will try that as a temporary measure! It's time to find out who my real friends are... hehehe (Reminds me of the days when mobile phones only had room for 100 contacts...)

Guest daviduk

hi im getting this problem any info well appreciated

ok now i have it all sorted, but all my contacts appear offline or online when they are not, anyone else has this problem? sorry bout da copy n paste thing but i have the exact problem

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.