MSN Meesenger problem

Guest tom_b

i don't know if i'm the only one getting this problem with msn messenger lately, not sure if it's my phone or what.everytime i try to login to msn i always get the message "INFO :Sign-in to MSN Messenger Service failed beacuse the service is not compatible whit this version of the program". anybody got same as this? is it the network or something wrong with my phone. if it's with the phone, is there any way to correct it? thanks

No. there's nothing wrong with phone.... It's the MSN messenger.. microsoft updated their .NET services so MSN messenger needs to be updated but unfortunately, the update is not available YET.. instead, use a third-party alternative like Agile. Just follow the link Chris provided. :)

Guest chucky.egg

This might fix it, but do it at your own risk (I'm not responsible for any damage to your phone if it goes wrong):

(1) wrap your phone in tin foil

(2) submerge it in water for 30 seconds

(3) put it in the oven for 20 minutes on gas mark 4.

If you dont want to try that (and I'm not recommending it) you could always try a Search for "agile messenger"

Guest chucky.egg
may i ask what is the temperature setting of the even to attain a 100% success rate hehehe

sana maayos na msn messenger

I think it's about 180 deg. Celsius, but crank it all the way up just to be sure! :)