GAYA (New Game) by ChengDe HuaDe Business&Trade Co

Guest Simon Desser

Guest Simon Desser

Gaya was originally available from Mitac for the Mio 8380, but has now been released on Handango.

(Presumeably the original version was just a demo :?: )

GAYA is a intense game with great graphics and sound. In this game you can pilot 3 different fighter to against alien. You can also use your special weapon to capture the enemys. Your weapon and your armor can be upgrade.There are many powerful enemys and bosses in this game,It is a impossible mission!!!!!! God bless you!!!!!!

Gaya is available to try/buy from Handango:-

http://www.handango.com/PlatformProductDet...productId=90227

Guest morpheus2702

Hey what you on about Midnight - sounds like the ideal game to play after I've watched sixteen straight hours of Pokemon, Digimon and other assorted crap that is on Sky One weekend mornings! :wink:

sounds like the ideal game to play after I've watched sixteen straight hours of Pokemon, Digimon and other assorted crap that is on Sky One weekend mornings!  :wink:

You've got loooong mornings... you haven't had enough even after watching that shower of, er, mediocre television? :)

Guest morpheus2702

Yup I should really turn over and watch 3 hours of S Club 8 and Busted, depending on whether they are on BBC or ITV this weekend...

Alternatively I should just TURN OFF and get a life!

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.