Unlock Nokia phones from your Smartphone

Guest awarner

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
Guest mutleyboy
Any more news.  I need to unlock my Nokia so I can use BT with my Pocket PC since I can't do that with my E200!

what nokia is it?

go to www.thissitesucks.org and you should find the software there so you can do it yourself. Im guessing that it is a recent nokia and you should therefore look in the dct4 section of above mentioned forum :lol:

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Pondrew
Try this.

Atonks, thanks a million man, your site just sim unlocked the free Nokia 3510i I received today. Not that I'll be keeping it, just sell it on (why would I possibly want a Nokia!? :twisted: )

Laters all + a Merry Christmas!

Oh, for those wasting money to pay for their unlocking, the site Atonks' recommended does it for FREE 8)

Guest soulsniper

I would rather have this app than a site, then I can brag to my mates that my phone will unlock their phone etc. Plus, the irony adds a sense of fun :)

Anyone got any idea when it's going to be released?

I have the latest DCT4 unlocking app for the PC. I could post it in the off topic section if there's a need for it. While it would be "neat" to be able to do it with the Smartphone, it's an app you may use once every couple of years. Since getting the DCT4 unlocking app and unlocking my own phones, I've only used it a couple of times. DEFINATELY not enough to waste valuable space on my SD card or phone.

I also hope this app for the MS Smartphones is free because there is a ton of free unlocking apps for all the phones on the web.

Anybody want it posted?

-Mc

@Mc Hale

Y not u post 8 hir 4 easier access...

any upd8s on wen d Smartphone version will be released...do u nid any ader devices or cables wen using dis application to unlock nokia fones?????

@d-coy

I'm having trouble reading your Text Speak. Also it would be nice if you type the whole word instead of abbreviating it. Some guys doesnt know how to read text speak and besides we don't have limit here unlike on our cell phones when abbreviating saves us space.

Thanks!

I have no probs posting it. It unlocks other phones as well (nothing good though) if the need is there. A simple Google search on DCT4 unlock will get you all the SW you need. The one I have is very small and works on any network in the world for any DCT4 phone.

Mods... post it or no? It's not copy protected...

-Mc

I have no probs posting it.  It unlocks other phones as well (nothing good though) if the need is there.  A simple Google http://smartphone.MoDaCo.com/search.php>Search on DCT4 unlock will get you all the SW you need.  The one I have is very small and works on any network in the world for any DCT4 phone.

Mods...  post it or no?  It's not copy protected...

-Mc

I would say post it.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.