Windows on Storage Card 2!

Guest jasin14

I think its impossible. There's a certain battery level wherein our SAP could no longer read data from the storage card, and if that would be the situation, magiging unstable ang SAP natin.

Guest dinoalbert

Posted from my SmartPhone!

not possible...its like installing your Windows OS in your diskette of your desktop PC Ü

also remember that even if you delete all d files in the Windows folder, it will restore after a softreset

@jasin14

they're all right... what you need to do is just install all the apps/progs in the storage card (except the explorer) to be able to free-up more IPSM space... but there are apps that's automatically installed in your phone... though sometimes it's not that big...

Everything they've said are all correct. :) and you can also backup everything (yes, even the WINDOWS system) to your card but you can't use the same card for your other files.

If the IPSM is low on memory, will the phone run slower? cause I do have a 256MB card but I didn't bother putting EVERYTHING on it, so I have a 1.5MB ringtone on the IPSM etc'... it has about 2MB free. should I free more for better performence? or it doesn't matter.

Guest dinoalbert

Posted from my SmartPhone!

Yes if the main memory goes low, the phone runs slow. Just put all ringtones, movies, music files, pictures, and install games, and most applications in your SD card Ü

@ranzz

i've read somewhere that you can leave at least 800+KB of IPSM space... but i doubt that it'll be unstable...

like what dino said, i stayed mine at 5+MB...