Stereo Bluetooth Headset with built-in 128MB MP3

Guest mrjuglas

• 2 weeks later...
Guest darkside

hep :shock: this is what i,ve been waiting for does any one know where i can purchase a set of this head phones from i,ve e.mail the company contact address but i need these now not in 6 month time anyone please :lol: a link anyone :roll: plz

• 4 weeks later...
Guest darkside

placed an order on the 29th Nov the company had a bit of trouble with the fold-away neck piece but they got it sorted now. it's being shipped today along with a free upgrade to 256mb inbuilt memory for the mp3 player as compensation for my wait, have ordered them in sliver and have received a full manual and specification sheet in advance. looking through the manual they can play MP3 from your handset and also from the memory build into the ear pieces you can listen to MP3's and when u receiving or want to make a voice call you can do it from the headset and the MP3 player will pause during the conversation and pick back up where it left off at the end of a conversation it as interchangeable ear covers so you can modify them to a range of colours the mouth piece just slid back into the ear piece when not in use. if any 1 want the full manual and specs sheet drop me a pm and I'll forward it onto you. ( they are not cheap ) $220 for the 32mb set and $325 for the 128mb set.

Guest Skitals

That openbrain page has been there for months and months. Watch out though... I remember reading it a long time ago and odering a "sample" it said that bluetooth did not work in this sample in fine print! I dont see that any more though, but its kinda weird a company has been offering pre-production units for so long :roll:

Guest darkside

have spoke with the company today :) the bluetooth as been working for a while and they have shipped my order yesterday I can expect it before xmas they said :D but I will settle for it arriving after xmas as long as it arrives. :shock: :wink:

• 2 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...
Guest Bob the Gooner

Darkside, I am a forum virgin, but read your post about the stereo blutooth headset and was very curious. I visited the Openbrain website to see about buying one, but, for some reason couldn't find anywhere to buy one. Firstly, could you let me know where to get one and secondly, did you recieve yours and is it any good? I would really appreciate a hand, if you could.

Cheers and all the best,

Bob the Gooner.

• 2 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...