How do I make my SAP open line?????

Guest d-coy

I tried d possible soultions posted hir, pero 8 sims not to work.... I am using a win98 PC and my SAP's specs are...

available storage......0.94 MB

total storage...........7.50 MB

available memory...6.29 MB

total memory..........12.63 MB

processor................ARM OMAP 710

ROM update versions

operator.................1.5.0.28

manufacturer..........1.5.0.28

microsoft................3.0.13037.0

language................1.5.0.28

file system..............3.0.13037.0

Wat shud I do so that I can make my SAP open line/or sim unlock 8???

i am currently a postpaid subscriber of SMART and am using addict mobile sim....I rily wud lyk to maximize d use of my SAP...pls i nid HELP!!!!

Guest kishin_rb

@ d-coy

since ur sap is 1.5 the only easiest way is to open-line is to find some1 who has a bootloader na .98 or lower and then meet up with that person and that BL is saved in his mmc card and will be inserted in ur sap and ur phone turned off booted in the canary screen the option comes out to save the BL and within 5secs ur BL will be changed. and thats it. then to unlock ur phone connect with ur comp and run spvunlock.exe software and when u get the unlock code right it down and insert another sim like globe and ur sap will ask for the code and insert the code and ur phone unlocked :lol:

hope that helped.. ;)

Guest gpcarreon (MVP)

kasi sa site nila nakalagay rom 1.6.0.08 pa rin and the same file size 11,642,798 bytes nung nag download ako. try kng tapusin yung dl then confirm ko kung parehas nga.