Ordered my Samsung i600 from Verizon's site.

Guest nickcornaglia

Guest nickcornaglia

I was able to order online last night (11-6) and it already shipped today (11-7) I should have it by tomorrow (11-8) or at the latest on it's release date (11-10) where it is not even guaranteed to be in the stores.

FINALLY!

But this damn phone is so expensive. I was promised to be able to upgrade when I switched over to Verizon in September....but now they are telling me that I am stuck paying the full - no contract price - of US$629.....

It's not even like it's the nicest, most feature rich phone on the market. Verizon is looking at the phone to be priced equal to the PPC phones they sell (i700).

Don't they look at the prices other networks are offering around the world. But...when you dont have a choice...I guess they'll take FULL advantage of you

Guest nickcornaglia

Found that the guy at the Verizon Store is still on my side. If I bring a receipt in for the phone that I bought myself thru ebay....proving that I did nt buy thru them...he'll reimburse my account the difference. So I'll get the $499 price. :lol: (unless I can squeeze the extra $100 instant rebate out of him as well!) ;) :(