REQ: Hompage for T-mobile users

Guest Byron Sanford

Guest sasha26

the color of the text in the URL plugin (links) is the same as the highlight background for me, when i select accuweather, i cannot see the text, it is all white, any ideas on how to change this?

I am feeling studif. I pasted the xml file into the windows as well as the ispm/appdata/home and it does not show up in the homescreen menu. What do i do with the xml to make it work. is this a reg change?

This is strange. When I paste it into the smartphone windows folder it appears to be there. I restart the phone and it is gone from the folder. Strange? Is the Windows folder "write protected" ?

By the way I didn't do anything to the file but take the txt off the name.

I figured out the problem for my mpx. A german umlaut on I think line 82 and another character on line 98 would stop it from running. I changed the umlaut u to u and the other charatcer and it runs - Thanks now I just need to change to my own web pages and get rid of the mmode. Hey I got rid of mmode

Thanks for the help

T-mobile.jpg

• 4 weeks later...
Guest optikal

I kinda like the ATT homescreen, but I've noticed a slight problem with it - on custom themes, the four links show up as a different color. When highlighted, they match the highlight color(which doesn't match the theme highlight color). To explain, my current theme uses black as the highlight color. Text is green when not highlighted, white when highlighted. The four links in AWS homescreen appear red, then turn white completely when highlighted. The highlight color also changes to white. The skin also adds red separator bars top and bottom, whereas my theme's separator bars are green.

The links still work, I'd just like to make them fit my color theme. Any ideas how to do that?

Any help greatly appreciated.