THE DAY THE JOYSTICK OF MY SAP WENT LOKO!!! :x

Guest d-coy

It was a very gud afternun last Nov. 8, 2003...I was installing softwares to my SAP after I finished... so try2x na ko ng new softwares ko sa fon ko!!!

suddenly the joystick of my SAP went loko, it kips on scrolling down and i cannot control 8, i cant even scroll 8 bck up!!!

the most irritating thing s dat i cannot send sms or call because i cant select the desired no. from the contacts... also i cannot read sent sms to me coz of d same rison i cannot select the desired sms to read coz i cannot control d joystick of my SAP!!!

der r times since 8 started dat d problem will b gone...but still 8 kips on coming back "D LOKO JOYSTICK OF MY SAP"!!!

i decided today to send 8 2 SMART center today coz 8 makes me loko also and irritated!!!!

d initial finding of Smart center s dat i hav installed so many softwares dat s y d joystick of my SAP goes LOKO!!!

tama ba findings nila.. i am not using an SD card p kc.. la pa ako budget!!!!

ang naiwan n lng sa memory s 700+ sumting KB!!!

wat u think s d real problem of my SAP?????

plzzzzzzz im in desperate nid of ur help mga SAPPERSSSSSS!!!!

:lol:

Guest grifter

dude, most likely your joystick is defective.

it's a common problem with some SAP units.

if your SAP is not yet 30-days old, have it replaced.

if not, have it repaired for free. warranty pa naman e.

Guest ecorche

so opinion ko, its bcoz low na ang mem0ry ng sap dapat kasi at least 2mb pa ang free mem0ry ng f0ne, kasi na experience ko na yan, wat i did nag hard reset ako then bak 2 n0rmal na n bumili na ako ng sd crd, at d na ako nag install sa ph0ne ko, just sa sd na lang, me nt so sure kung mag work din ang hard reset sa problems m0

Posted from my SmartPhone!

Guest mariolouis

nye!

what i did was open the bezel, cleaned the joystick including the terminals with a cotton swab dipped in alcohol, let dry, then put the bezel back on. ayun! lasheng ang sapsap ko! joke joke joke!:lol:

AYOS NA!

tnx sa nyong very fast response.. pero wat i did was hav 8 hard reset sa smart service center. ok na cya now!!!

anybody knows how to hard reset???

can u give me a step by step process???

Guest mei_ling

try mu pre, copied dis sumwhere pero d ku na maalala;

Yes, you can hard reset your SMART Amazing Phone. The hard reset will restore all factory defaults. To perform a hard reset, follow these simple steps:

Make sure that your phone is turned off and you have a MMC/SD card inserted in your phone. It is advisable that you remove the battery for 5 seconds before proceeding.

Press and hold the record button.

While still holding the record button, press the power button. A white screen will display with the text 'Card Found' at the topmost portion.

After a few seconds, you will see the message 'Press any key to enter bootloader'. When you see this press and hold the action key.

A list will appear on your screen. Choose 'Erase IPSM' by using the navi button or pressing 8. You will see something like this text written on the screen:

"Erase IPSM

Flash identify OK

INTEL 28F128J3A

Flash erase OK"

At the bottom of the screen you will also the text 'PASSED'

Remove the battery and wait for 30 seconds.

Replace the battery and turn on your phone. The startup time of your phone will take several minutes the first time you turn it on after the hard reset.

... i think you can make do w/o the sd card tho, dunno havn't tried it yet