Latest updates on the SAP2 / Voyager launch

Guest Norbert Aquende

Guest ronny

has anyone here already got their voyager from the promo? it's been 3 weeks now and still most approved applicants don't have their units yet. i've already been waiting for 2 weeks now and still no available units. :-(

Guest tomli
has anyone here already got their voyager from the promo? it's been 3 weeks now and still most approved applicants don't have their units yet. i've already been waiting for 2 weeks now and still no available units. :-(

hi,

it's been 3 weeks of waiting now since i apllied for the voyager and no response yet from smart. i'm still waiting coz it's august now. as far as i know, they will start releasing them this month. i hope this is true...

Guest ronny

tomli,

sanan nga i-release na nila yung mga unit, i'm pretty excited to have the voyager na. i wonder what's keeping them to release those units? no stock?

Guest lonerjam

tomli and ronny

got my voyager last july 24 but i think ill have it replaced it with another new unit cause i noticed there are some blue and red dots on the camera screen.

Guest ronny

lonerjam,

when and where did you apply for the promo? buti ka pa you have alreaady got your voyager, kami ang tagal na nag-aantay. :-( sorry to hear that you have got a deffective unit. :-(

Guest lonerjam

i applied last july 11 at the addict booth in front of pinoydon at the podium. im also planning not to replace the unit cause i read in the other websites that the voyager is not defective if it has got the blue and red dots. the flaw? appears specifically in indoors. :cry:

lonerjam,

when and where did you apply for the promo? buti ka pa you have alreaady got your voyager,  kami ang tagal na nag-aantay.  :-(  sorry to hear that you have got a deffective unit. :-(

Guest ronny
i applied last july 11 at the addict booth in front of pinoydon at the podium. im also planning not to replace the unit cause i read in the other websites that the voyager is not defective if it has got the blue and red dots. the flaw? appears specifically in indoors. :cry:

are you saying that all voyager lcd would experience this blue and red dots when indoors? i think you would lose nothing if you send it back to smart for the unit to be replaced, just try, under warranty ka pa naman they will replace it if found deffective under a month, malay mo they will replace it with a unit without the blue and red dots na. goodluck :wink:

Guest ronny

wala daw stock voyager from smart? my cousin just got his cellphone from smart, he applied for a voyager in ATC, then someone called him and tell him na approved na application na pero out of stock daw voyager and they offered him a nokia6600 for three years. tired of waiting kinuha na nya ang offer ng smart na nokia6600 yesterday. just wondering, marami naba nakakuha ng voyager para maubusan ng stock? hmmm.

Guest ronny

P 800.00 x 36months= P 28,000 nokia6600 worth is around P 19,000

P 800.00 x 24months= P 19,200 voyager's worth is around P 17,000

parang lamang na lamang sila sa nokia 6600, maybe thats why they are holding the voyager for release, wala pa naman ako narinig na narelease na voyager exept for lonerjam, lahat ng friends ko na nagapply for voyager lahat wala pa nakuha, then out of stock na agad, ilan ba stock's in hand nila ng voyager? baka 1pc. lang. :-(

Guest tejeron
wala pa naman ako narinig na narelease na voyager exept for lonerjam, lahat ng friends ko na nagapply for voyager lahat wala pa nakuha, then out of stock na agad, ilan ba stock's in hand nila ng voyager? baka 1pc. lang. :-(

Congrats LonerJam! :D

Pahipo naman :P

Guest lonerjam

thanks tejeron. pahipo ng ano? :twisted:

ronny pumunta na ako sa smart wireless center para i-complain yun blue and red dots ang sabi nila sa akin ay normal lang daw talaga sa voyager yan. :P pati sa tanager/ sap1 meron din daw yon. kaya kinuha ko na lang uli. :?

Guest ronny

lonerjam,

huh!? funny that i don't see red and blue dots on my sap1. baka palusot lang nila yun. :-) maybe it's a bug on the voyager unit. :-) so how's your voyager? ok ba performance? been waiting for my voyager for almost four weeks now. exited na ako but sad to say na wala daw stock na voyager ngayon. sana within the week makuha ko na. :-)

Guest lonerjam

medyo noticeable sya sa low light try checking it out by covering your cam lens with your finger.

im just lucky i guess yun nga friend ko rin wala pa rin yun voyager nya. :P hope both of you get your voyager very soon.

performance wise i think much faster siya sa sap 1 but the performance of the battery is really lacking. it drains much faster than the sap 1. :D

lonerjam,

huh!? funny that i don't see red and blue dots on my sap1. baka palusot lang nila yun. :-) maybe it's a bug on the voyager unit. :-) so how's your voyager? ok ba performance? been waiting for my voyager for almost four weeks now. exited na ako but sad to say na wala daw stock na voyager ngayon. sana within the week makuha ko na. :-)

Guest lonerjam

kung gagamitin mo talaga ng husto like playing the windows media player di aabot ng isang araw. regarding imate rom di ko pa napapalitan ng rom yun voyager ko kaya wala pa akong maibigay na feedback. although i plan to change rom in the near future. :P

yun isa pa pala na wish ko ay dapat sinama nila ang vibrating function sa sap 2 kung nagri-ring yun phone. hiwalay pa rin kamukha ng sap 1 nag vi-vibrate lang kung naka silent ang profile mo. :D

lonerjam,

gano katagal batt nya? sabi nila ok daw battery life ng imate na rom.

lonerjam,

wala ba sa settings ng profiles yung vibrate? kasi sa sap1 ko sabay ang ring and vibrate (normal profile), you just have to change ringing to vibrate and ring. :wink:

Guest lonerjam

thanks ronny. meron pala vibrate and sound yun sap 2 :oops: sa menu pala ng profiles. di ko masyado kasi kinakalikot :D . im learning new things about my sap 2. :P

lonerjam,

wala ba sa settings ng profiles yung vibrate? kasi sa sap1 ko sabay ang ring and vibrate (normal profile), you just have to change ringing to vibrate and ring. :wink: