pano mag download ng skin

Guest rged

peeps..1st timer kasi ko.d ko maintindihan kung pano mag download.nag try kasi ko i download un red dragon skin kaso un inopen ko na ang daming files.cab ata un file na un.pano ba ilagay sa cel un skin na un through sync.step by step ha.thanx

Guest dinoalbert

if its a .cab file, ActiveSync your phone, copy-and-paste the cab file (do not unzip) to IPSM/Windows/Start Menu/ Accessories....then using your phone, go to Programs-->Accessories, click on the file and it will install automatically :lol:

In my case, I created a new folder named "ToInstall" in the Start Menu folder so it becomes IPSM/Windows/Start Menu/ToInstall...then I look for the file in Programs-->ToInstall ;)

Guest dobby_gobby_man

thanks dinoalbert for the info that helps me alot. but do u have any application that will make my media player faster??? coz ive already change every bit of its settings but still the mivies are slow and sometimes it stops please help me ok>????? thanks

Guest dinoalbert

@rged- btw, that procedure also works for .hme files

@dobby-first, let us know how much is left in your memory? Are you using a SD card or do you keep your movie files in the main memory (IPSM)? What is the size of your video file? Are the settings of the video optimized for Smartphone viewing? Is it originally for smartphone viewing or if not, did you convert the settings first for smartphone?

Guest dobby_gobby_man

yup i am currently using SD card and these movies or mpegs that i have are changed to the settings for SAP phones. but still it makes me mad dahil ganun parin ang nangyayari... i downloaded some mpegs in coollsmartphone like the 1) funky mouse(dancing mouse) and the 2) in the club.(music vedio). they said that these movies are exclusively for SAP but the resolutions, and speed are very low. help me please

Guest dinoalbert

Posted from my SmartPhone!

Are you using the latest version of PocketTV for the smartphone?

What about your main memory baka konti nlang? try also closing other applications that might be running in the background by using Task Manager.