just wondering?

Guest ecorche

Guest ecorche

bkit ang daming bwal d2? such as sharing appz na pirated, mga crackd appz etc,

at bkit hinde pinagSPAMwal ang mag unlock ng sap frm smart telec0m? d b may agreement yun? d b pina pirate din ang sap? na ganun, ? pipol du u gets me? ang daming pinagbbawal tapos ang pag unlock ay d bwal, hello, as in piratd na din ang mga sap natin, d b kayo na k0k0nsensya?

Posted from my SmartPhone!

Guest grifter

dude,

The reason why sharing of cracked/pirated software is prohibited is because it says so in the Modaco Site Rules and Guidelines. If we want to be in this forum, we must abide by the rules set by the site owner.

It's like we're just visitors inside Paul's (site owner) house and we must abide by his rules.

As for the unlocking of the SAP, I don't think it can be regarded as piracy since even though we openline the unit, you still pay the monthly subscription fees. The contract says that you must complete 2 yrs subscription. It doesn't say anywhere in the contract that unlocking the phone constitutes a breach of contract. You got the SAP for FREE and it's yours and you can do whatever you want with it. This is not the case with pirated software.

I hope this clears things up. :lol: