Managing email accounts on e200

Guest kevlar

Got my e200 today, but can't figure the new email account system out. I have 2 email accounts in outlook on my pc. 1, my main and default account is checked when I send and receive. The 2nd account is an old accound of mine that gets spammed to death, so I only check that account once or twice a day. Seems the phone setup email itself when I sync'ed for the first time, and is now checking both of my email accounts. I don't want it to. I get so much spam on the old account. I just want to check my main account. However I can't find either account on the phone. I can set up a new one, but can't even see the settings it got from my pc to delete them.

Help appreciated

Kevlar

Got my e200 today, but can't figure the new email account system out. I have 2 email accounts in outlook on my pc. 1, my main and default account is checked when I send and receive. The 2nd account is an old accound of mine that gets spammed to death, so I only check that account once or twice a day. Seems the phone setup email itself when I sync'ed for the first time, and is now checking both of my email accounts. I don't want it to. I get so much spam on the old account. I just want to check my main account. However I can't find either account on the phone. I can set up a new one, but can't even see the settings it got from my pc to delete them.

Are you sure it actually physically checks the account via a GPRS send/receive?

It may have synced with your Outlook inbox when you Activesync'ed.

To stop this, delete all the emails from your phone, then go to Activesync > Tools > Options, and tick off Inbox under "Desktop".