Free E200 MM Cards - In Stores Now

Guest Simon Desser

Guest Simon Desser

The free MM cards that SHOULD have come with retail E200's from Orange, are now starting to arrive in the stores :lol:

They are 32Mb MultiMedia Cards (not SD) and come with a variety of Ministry of Sound music, Video clips and Homescreens etc. as well as the Time Out City Guide, and "ClearVue" from Westek.

(Thanks to Goinuts for for the heads up, on his day off ;) )

E200 SD Card.gif

Guest Richie M
is there any way we can get that card? I bought my e200 from one stop

Kevlar

Nope afraid not.
The memory card will be available in the UK when purchasing either phone from an Orange Shop, the Link or Carphone Warehouse. They will be available while stocks last.

Guest egghead101

I don't want to say I told you so, but everyone that bought from onestopshop or whatevever it is called) didn't get the 50% discount voucher for bt headset, the car kit, a bouncy christmas ball, £30 buy back or the 32mb card....

;) :lol: :wink:

Guest egghead101

I don't really care about the card itself I just want the software. If it isn't a problem could someone post the software online as I am lazy and the bluetooth controlled car won'r go that far.....

Guest chucky.egg
I don't want to say I told you so, but everyone that bought from onestopshop or whatevever it is called) didn't get the 50% discount voucher for bt headset, the car kit, a bouncy christmas ball, £30 buy back or the 32mb card....

:(  ;)  :wink:

Mines coming from onestop, so I wont get that stuff, but I guess with the £160 I saved I can buy the bits I'd use... that would be the bouncy ball then. :lol:

Guest egghead101

I got from the orange shop the following:

SPVe200 £99 with £30 buy back

Phone Holder for Car (which actually works)

Bouncy Flashing Cristmas Ball

32mb MMC Card with software (picked up today)

Hang Over Kit

Vouchers for free or discounted stuff (50% off bluetooth kit)

And Orange World GPRS or free for three months.....

Orange Customer service offered me the phone and that was it....

Guest allandean

I got my E200 from OneStop and got a different card. Still Orange branded and in an E200 wallet, but containing CodeWalletPro, Dockware, Ewallet, ListPro, PocketSlideShow, PowerTasks and Rebound.

Dockware is a moderately nice screen-saver, PocketSlideShow is great in the unlikely event that you want to use your 2.5" phone screen for a powerpoint presentation, but Reboud is a great game which really shows off what the phone can do.

I've installed the software now. Anybody with the Orange/Carphone Warehouse card want to swap?

Allan

Guest Ron Jeremy

There is a Tools and Travel card which is optional for E200 customers. there are limited stocks.......less than 3000 32MB cards, so not everyone will have the oppotunity to get one

Guest Bunchie

Just wanted to add that the MPX200 comes with a different card: Music and Travel.

Thats the one that contains all the Ministry of Sound ringtones, themes etc. It also comes with Clearvue Office 60 Day Trial, Timeout City Guide and the full version of Lemonade Tycoon which is a wicked game!

Guest Ron Jeremy

The content that comes on the card with the MPx200 is exactly the same as the content you get on the card that comes with the E200, it's just branded slightly differently.

the definitive content for both Tools & Travel and Music and Travel is:

Clearvue: Office Suite document viewers

Ministry of Sound: 4 x WMA, 4 x WMV, selection of homescreens and ringtones

Timeout: Updated city guide (bigger and better than the original E100 card)

Corbis: some WMVs of snow boarding, selection of homescreens

Guest Shuflie

Does anyone know if the free MMC card for E200 and MPx200 has been announced offically anywhere or is it just a case of being lucky enough to be in an area that gets the cards? The staff in the Orange shop where I got my MPx200 upgrade have absolutly no information about the free cards. :-({|=

Guest Ron Jeremy

Informtion.....This is Orange we're talking about! :wink:

Nothing appears to be on the the Orange Website. There is a press release which has appeared in some mags......I'll keep looking and let you know

....the full version of Lemonade Tycoon which is a wicked game!
Give it a day or two, you'll soon be bored with it. :lol:

Does anyone know if the free MMC card for E200 and MPx200 has been announced offically anywhere or is it just a case of being lucky enough to be in an area that gets the cards? The staff in the Orange shop where I got my MPx200 upgrade have absolutly no information about the free cards.

It's on the back page of all the catalogues in theOrange shops! And I'm sure it doesn't say "while stocks last" or anything like that.

Guest Digiboy

Seemed to be several 32MB Tools & Travel cards hanging on the wall in cases at Canary Wharf. Got mine this morning having upgraded yesterday. Hint: Wasn't offered it automatically - had to go back and ask. No problem, but wouldn't have got it without asking.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.