Need advice from the sap experts

Guest sec2002ph

Guest sec2002ph

I am a new user of a smart amazing phone. I am so impressed with the smartphone and all its functions. I started to explore all kinds of functions and programs (kahit di ko alam lahat) and was able to upgrade my smartexplorer. I bought a 128 MB storage card to maximize its use and function. Kaya lang, ang tagal mag start up or boot up and even if you switch it off, matagal din. Does this mean, the memory is used up? Checked the physical memory status of my phone via the task manager and it shows I have 6276K free. Malaki pa ba yan? Can anyone of you help me. Is it true the Qtek 7070 has a software and it better than the one installed by SMART?

Guest dobby_gobby_man

hi... hindi naman ako expert pero sa tagal ko ng ginagamit tong SAP ko, talagang mabagal... kahit nung bagong bili ko lang ng phone ko at wala pa masyadong applctn e talagang mabagal ive already asked some of my friends in smart comm. and they told me "talagang mabagal yan pero masmaganda kung yung mga applications or softwares na nadownload mo, dapat sa SD/MMC mo lang ilagay and transfer mo lang sa IPSM kung kailangan".

advice ko lang sayo.... mas maganda kung imaintain mo yung phys.memory until 5700 and IPSM folder mo to 3-4M ok????

but i think merong application something na pwedeng i download para mapaganda yung resolution and speed ng phone. i dont know kung saan. tanong ka nlang sa mga experts ok??? pwede mo silang PM para mareceive nila... alam mo naman siguro kung pano malaman kung mga addict yung mga nandito???? :lol: sige hope nakatulong yung sinabi ko

Guest dinoalbert

Posted from my SmartPhone!

I agree, you must also check your IPSM folder...at least nasa 4mb pa. Install all apps and games sa SD card, and place your pictures and other files in the card memory. Make it a habit also to close apps running in the background with the use of Task Manager

The Qtek7070, SPVx, E100 is also the SAP...ito lang tawag nila sa ibang bansa. You must be referring to the Qtek rom. IMO, it is better than the Smart rom since you can store all your ringtones to the SD card without using a third-party app, and you can delete all messages in your Sent Items folder without using a third-party app, has sms character counter, shutdown (not just the startup) screen can be customized and it has smileys Ü

To know about the Qtek rom, just read the thread that discussed about it