Opdatering af 2002 til 2003 ???

Guest zapin

Forstår jeg dette rigtigt ???

Er det nu muligt at der senere kommer en opgradering så man kan bruge 2003 på en spv e100 ??? :roll:

Upgrading existing Pocket PCs and Phone Edition devices

Pocket PC 2002 Upgrades — All Pocket PC 2002 devices and the original iPAQ Pocket PC 2000s are physically capable of being upgraded to Windows Mobile 2003. However, it is up to the manufacturer of each device, not Microsoft, to offer the upgrade. Microsoft creates Windows Mobile 2003 and licenses it to the manufacturer, who must decide whether or not to create a customized "ROM image" for a specific device and offer it to the end user. The decision is made based on business concerns and technical issues. As I wrote this article, manufacturers were in the process of deciding which models they would offer upgrades for.

The upgrade would come in the form of an installation file that the user would download from a Web site or get on a CD. Based on past experience, I expect the cost to the end user will be around $30. Pocket PC 2002 users should contact the manufacturer of their device for specifics.

Iflg de oplysninger vi har fra Orange så vil de ikke lave en update. Årsagen til dette er at der er forskel i MS Smartphone 2003 der kører på Canary og Voyager pga forskellig type ram.

Men; det burde vel være muligt at få fat i den udgave der kører på dopod 515 - det er jo 2003 på en Canary!

/Jakob