Test your sound quality please

Guest kevlar

I'm not very happy with the e200 sound quality, on my handset there is definately a ' metalic high frequency rattle ' from the speaker. I just played an mp3 on my old spv, then pulled the sd card and played the same track on the e200. I don't think there is actually much difference in the sound quality, but the speaker on my e200 has the above mentioned distortion. I'll try it through the headphones too, but atm it looks like the speaker on my e200 is distorting, either through being poor quality, faulty, loose or whatever.

Please test your handset against your old spv ( if you have one ) and let me know if yours is the same, otherwise mine is faulty.

Thanks in advance

Kevlar

Guest egghead101

Yep mine is the same. I thought it was just when i had a bad line but it is always the same. i tried changing the earpiece volume but that made no difference.... :x

Guest spacecowboy6982

On mine - bassy tunes give off the worst sound, its not shockingly bad though.Furthermore like nearly all of us have said, theres a small buzz during a call - but no biggy for me.

My old SPV had dust and crumbs in the speakerphone area, so my E-200 definitely gives off the better sound :lol:

spacecowboy

Guest spacecowboy6982

I know, its quite awful really ! At first, I would never let anyone touch my SPV (its like that with my E-200 now) but there comes a time when I'll drop it, scratch it, god forbid snap it ! Of course this all happens when I've had a bit much to drink ! And how bright is the screen !! I stood out a mile in the club last night !

Guest stu_lowe2003

I think it is the same for them all. You don't notice it too much comparing it with the standard spv, but with other devices the difference is massive.

Stu

Guest bikespod

bummer, i'm afraid its just the same on replacement. also bug where text disappears while using T9 is still there. same as on original spv. :lol: Posted from my tin can and string!

Guest bikespod

bummer, i'm afraid its just the same on replacement. also bug where text disappears while using T9 is still there. same as on original spv. :lol: Posted from my tin can and string!