E200 Help

Guest colinp

hi just picked up my new phone just after selling my original spv and the orange website says its not yet possable 2 de-cert it :shock:

is there any way i can get around it yet?? plz help im feeling like i have made a bad move :lol:

Shouldn't you be in the Voyager section? But to answer the question it's not locked in the same way as the SPV was. I believe it shouldn't cause you too many problems. You can run uncertified apps :lol:

Guest spacecowboy6982

Ooooh, I can hear a Mod's footsteps in the distance :lol:

I managed to unlock it via the website whe nI first received my E-200. Althoug hit was a partial unlock, i.e. some applications installed, however i still get certification issues :roll:

spacecowboy

Sorry :lol: not really trying to be a mod :oops:

Guess I'm just naturally bossy! Considering these new handset specific forums were meant to eliminate confusion I don't think they've worked at all. THere's loads of posts in the wrong places. It was a nice idea but I don't think it's working the way it should. Maybe people should enter what phones they have in their profile and that would then give them permission to enter that part of the forum?

Guest spacecowboy6982

Hmm, its a good idea on paper, but then say I didnt have the Moto MPx but was going to go out and buy one in a few days time and I wasnt able to access that particular part of the forum -i.e. how would I know what sort of review its been getting, good or bad? I'd be a bit gutted to then find out upon accessing my "new part" of the forum that its got a ridiculous mount of bugs :lol: :!:

Device specific is a great idea IMO, but your right, theres a few posts flying about that shoul dbe in another place, but nothing the Mods. cant handle ;)

spacecowboy

Guest awarner [MVP]

True and moved ;)

Also to add to the above, it's not a good idea I'm afraid :(

what if some one had some useful information on a post but could not share it as they did not own that particular handset?

Some people make a mistake and post in the wrong section, that's our job to help and guide them :lol: