Which ONE ??

Guest elliop

Someone please help, I am currently using a P800 and have found it a real pain :roll: , I am tempted to move to either a SPV200 or an MPX200 but I just can't make up my mind. I would be interested to hear your views. :?: :?:

Guest sbsdegb1

The E200 is a good phone but has a few issues that I am sure you are aware of. I for one am a fan of the SPV range and had an original SPV for over a year. However I can't comment on the other phone.

Whats wrong with the P800 I have 5 friends with that phone and they all love it. two of them were trying to persuade me to go for the P900 instead of the E200.

LOL

Guest spacecowboy6982

The "big things" an E-200 has to offer that an MPx cant are as follows:

- Windows Mobile - a BIG advance in OS, moreso than 2002 and in my opinion better than Symbian's UIQ etc (it includes the much talked about .net framework.)

- 20 -30% faster than the original SPV, and no doubt alot slicker than your P800.

- Integrated Camera

- Bluetooth (although not brilliant as the battery life on the E-200 is not all that good.

Theres a whole host of other features that the E-200 has over the MPx, and Im sure someone will fill you in on what Ive missed :lol:

spacecowboy