What do I do?

Guest Drew

I'm torn between the MPX and the E200. My head tells me the E200 but me heart suggests the MPX. Does the BT and camera make the difference? Will the MPX be improved via Orange Update? Is 2003 worth the while?

Guest spacecowboy6982

E-200 for me. In answer to your questions,

i) yes and yes.

ii) Possibly, not sure what there is to improve upon - just a soopsed up version of 2002 from that of the SPV.

iii) 2003 IS worth while just for .net applications. Check out the microsoft part of the forum to find out more :lol:

spacecowboy

Guest Digital_Carnage

Dude :lol: You must be MAD!!! E200 will surpass the mpx200. Motorola have had nearly a year to improve on the software. WM2003 will be great. Just give it some time. Take the E200, trust me, you will not be disappointed. Otherwise I will eat my words and you can stab me with a rusty spoon!!

I say the MPx200, I'd never buy the e200 no matter how much the people who bought it say it's great, they're just saying that cause they threw a lot of money in the trash, sorry for being so straightforward but it's about time someone said it!!! the device is faulty, it sucks, and it's not "giving so much that we can ignore the faults".

DO NOT buy an e200, you'll spend many nights crying on your pillow :roll:

Whereas the MPx200 is running a FAST and RELIABLE version of SP2002, the device is small and beautiful, and it'll have a camera soon (we can hardly say e200 has bluetooth, biggest crap ever).

Guest spacecowboy6982

(on the defensive again) We can say it has bluetooth because quite straightforwardly it has - and if you know how to properly configure it - works like a charm. Your dead on when you say the MPx is running fast and reliable but as "digital-carnage" said they've had a year to iron out the bugs. Shelf life - 6 months.

As for the camera - well, if Symbian based forums were ripping us MS forums about clip on camera, you cant blame them - and Moto now bringing out an SD Camera with rotating lense :!: Geez :!: Just give up now :!:

I cant complain about the E-200 - its just a fantastic bit of kit :lol:

spacecowboy