Replacement for SAP Headset

Guest actor21

Guest actor21

Are you tired of looking for a SAP headset? Have you already called all the wireless centers and even posted ads here in Buy and Sell section for a SAP headset? Well if you are not too picky and just want to listen to good music stored in you MMC/SD card worry no more.

1. You can always buy a Nokia or even Ericsson Headset they are very much compatible.

2. My advice to you people if you don’t want to buy an original replacement headset (Nokia and Ericsson) for your SAP.

a. Buy a replacement headset in Quiapo (near DVD or VCD stores) or any other small cell stores

b. They cost around 50 to 70 pesos.

c. Make sure that you buy a two eared headset (coz some only have 1)

d. Do not buy them on shopping mall or tianges (they are usually triple in price)

My observation when I bought mine (in bangketa for 50pesos) a Nokia 5510 headset, is that the quality is not much of difference with an original one (I own a Nokia 5510 before) and they are very cheap compared to 500 to 600 to the original one. And you can also use it when calling the mic is also fine and the voice clarity is good. In Green Belt and Park Square they are about P200 to P250. Hope this one helps coz just like you guys I have been promised by SMART that they will come up with SAP headset soon, my goodness the soon has become forever.