New E200, completely stuck with T9. Help if poss!

Guest cheshire_carper

Guest cheshire_carper

Hi all,

I`m a new E200 owner. This is my first SPV. About 4 of us have bought them in our office. One guy had an orig SPV and I always liked the look of it, so when my Nokia contract ended, it was time to invest.

Now I`ve read all the stories of horror and bugs etc but to be honest I`m well impressed with the kit. The battery life is low compared to my 6510 but lets remember, this isn`t a mobil par se, this is a mini laptop at times! Its totally feature loaded and I`d not get rid (unless they improve the e200 in some way).

Anyhow, my real point. T9. How the hell do I enter my own T9 words? I know about the possible `loss bug` but I cannot work out what to do to put a custom word in, just to test it!

(Am I being stupid? Quite probably! :lol: )

cheers all.

Guest spacecowboy6982

Oh you will ;) From my experience so far, I loose different amounts of T9 words at different times and after different things e.g. reboots, gnuboy, even after accessing GPRS :shock:

I tend not to use T9 though - just confuses me and make sit much harder when the phone decides to forget them :lol:

spacecowboy

Guest snakeeater
Oh you will ;) From my experience so far, I loose different amounts of T9 words at different times and after different things e.g. reboots, gnuboy, even after accessing GPRS :shock:

I tend not to use T9 though - just confuses me and make sit much harder when the phone decides to forget them :lol:

spacecowboy

Your not spacecowboy who used to play PSO by any chance are you?

Guest snakeeater
PSO ??? Afraid not mate - is that some sort of online game ??

spacecowboy

Yeah, Im not a big online gamer but I used to play this game a few years ago and I thought you might just happen to be the same person.