I love my E200 - No buzzing what so ever

Guest kiddybaggie

Guest kiddybaggie

Made a few calls off my E200 freshly opened this morning, no buzzing and the sound quality has been superb!

The video capture is so much smoother than on my old SPV and the damn thing is so quick......don't know what all the fuss is about, I never liked Rick Dangerous anyway! :wink:

If the battery suvives a full day like my SPV original then I'll very happily live with and love it.

Guest kiddybaggie

This message board has gotten so negative, to the point where as I was debating sending my E200 back before I'd even gotten it. Let me assure everyone this is a BIG mistake if you do this!

The phone is superb, but for a few miner bugs, the majority of which should be ironed out with software updates. But come on, at least these things can be sorted by updates.....another thing that you can't do on a bog standard phone!

I am the envy of the office!By the way I had only lost 1 bar of battery in my first day usage, that involved numerous calls and lots of camera and video camera usage to show off! This was from the out of the box charged state - Not going to count my chickens just yet, see how it goes over weekend use but looks promising.

About 6 more people in the office are getting these next week after seeing mine....mind you they were amazed by my original SPV too - damn it all this showing off might have lost me a sale! :lol:

This message board has gotten so negative, to the point where as I was debating sending my E200 back before I'd even gotten it.

I agree. I like being positive too :lol:

But just for the sake of argumet... how many new e200 owners have "no buzzing - what so ever"...

come on lets have it...

Let's hear from all you positive people!!!

Guest jackofall
I have no buzzing whatsoever... in fact call quality was crystal clear.

same here or maybe i have hearing difficulties seriously though the in call quality is better than my E100

Guest lukeyboy

Just out of interest where do you 'non buzzers' purchase your phones from? ***IF*** there is a dodgy batch doing the rounds then I'd like to know where to avoid buying one from?

Personally I just think you lot have bad hearing :lol:

Guest bikespod

Its all very well to sit there saying how great the phone is, I'm sure i,d think that too if I'd been so lucky as to get a non buzzer. After three of the sods, and we are not imagining it, it gets a tad tedious reinstalling everything and spending hours on the phone to customer support to arrange the next swap, only to be dissapointed again. where did you get yours from??? share the info on how to remove this tedious annoyance from our lives. i love the phone except the appaling call quality.

Guest lukeyboy
My non buzzer was one of the first batch out of onestop. I dont know how many got them from there but plenty were on about it on the list.

Oh well there goes my theory because loads of people from Onestop have had a problem. Was thinking maybe they just got a faulty batch.

Wonder what my next theory will be :?: :twisted:

Guest bikespod

we know you don't have any buzzing. where did they come from, what is the code inside the back. there must be some sort of correlation of buzzing to batch. i wish we could find it so we can tell orange. :lol:

Guest kiddybaggie

My non-buzzer was from Onestop too, obviously these establishments have different batches in. Maybe some of you have just been very unfortunate and have come from a few of the dodgy batches.

Getting 3 dodgy ones on the bounce is going to start your negativity I understand that......but bear with it...It is a great phone!

Guest jason76

mines from onestop yep its buzzing but only when calling things like 150

normal calls fine, it also buzzing in the headphones when calling 150 so seems to me like a bass problem or somthing

update might fix.. still best phone out their :lol: