Will an original SPV battery fit an E200? -No Apparantly

Guest JHarte

I've got an old SPV at home, and I've just upgraded to an E200. I tried to put the SPV's battery in the E200, but it was two long and I noticed that the E200's battery had 5 or 6 pins(cant remember), where the SPV's had only 4.

As my SPV is quite old and battered I was just wondering if it would be possible to file down the SPV battery's casing a bit and make it fit? Would the missed two pins make a difference? It would be great if it could, would solve my power issue no problem.

Guest spacecowboy6982

God :!: Are you being serious :?: :!:

Have you read the caseS of the exploding Nokias ? I'll be damned if I hear reports about HTC's smartphones going off like bombs in the highstreet :lol:

Other than the lieklyhood of getting half your face blown off, the phone itself would look rather ugly, no lol :?:

spacecowboy

Really! Wow, maybe I won't give that one a go then! Just thought it might save me a couple of quid which I could spend on more important things instead of a new battery. Is there gonna be some sort of docking station out which can charge a spare battery and the E200 then?