Which Headset?

Guest foxy11

I'm sure this has probably been covered in bits already, but i'm looking to buy a bluetooth headset to pair with my e200 in the next few days...

What I want from one (if its not obvious enough :lol:) is -

* Good sound quality

* Nice looks

* Long range - so i can leave the phone somewhere and still talk from across the room etc

* Reliability - needs to work and be easy to use

I was almost certain I wanted a Jabra BT200, but i saw a few posts mentioning the range wasnt great (mainly Paul i think ;)), then I saw the Moto HS810 (think it is) which looks pretty nice.

Just wondering if anyone has any recommendations from personal experience as I don't wanna waste my money if I could do better.

Thanks

Guest gameonthego

Not really that impressed with the motorola headset but I think it more due to the phone than the actual headset.

Voice quality is very good although you still get buzzing !

Range is about 5ft before it starts crackling.

Sometimes the phone doesnt switch over to the headset for ten seconds or so which is very very annoying. You answer the phone in the car and its supposed to transfer but straight to headset but doesnt so you pick the phone up and have it on the other ear then it suddenly swtiches to headset. This problem seams to occur randomly.

You cant use the headseto voice dial, redial using the button etc just recieve and hang up the call.

The light flashes a lot and you look quite funny at night time

THe battery life is very good only recharged it twice in a week.