New E200 dedicated Site

Guest sbsdegb1

Guest sbsdegb1

Hi all

I have decided to put an e200 dedicated website together. I have registered the domain name e200.co.uk and built a holding page.

Its going to take me a bit of time to get things up and running and get the site built. I still haven't decided on a design yet and most of it will be built in my spare time. Thats if I get any.

At the moment the holding page is on some borrowed web space but I have a web host lined up that supports ASP and ASP.net so will hopefully be able to have some database driven areas etc .

Have plans to build a news engine and maybe even a small forum for E200 related stuff. (not wanting to tread on MoDaCo's toes though).

So if anyone has any ideas that they would like to see or even contribute material such as ringtones, homescreens, freeware for the E200, articles or even help in the site construction then please let me know.

I really like my E200 and its a big step up from my original SPV. I hope many SPV newbies will purchase this phone. So what better than a site where they can go to find out all the info they need regarding their phone.

The P900 has its own site P900.co.uk. So now we have to. (or will have soon).

http://www.e200.co.uk

You can send emails to [email protected]. or contact me through modaco.

So let me know what you think. Good idea or what ?

thanks

Guest Digital_Carnage

Hi ya mate.

Well done with the idea for the site (was thinking of doing my own). Anyway, expect a lot of submissions from me as i'm always making my own ringtones and wallpapers.

Will be flooding your inbox soon :lol:

Guest sbsdegb1
good luck with the site m8, you did well to snap that address up!

Kevlar

thats what i thought. Was amazed it was still available. nearly never checked because it was the obvious choice. But now its MINE.

Will keep you all informed on the progress of the site. It will probably start off pretty basic and become an evolving beast. That way I can get something up quickly.

Thanks for everyones positive comments.