Bye bye E200 hello QTEK 2020

Guest apa57

Isn't i clumpsy?

Can you carry it in your pocket without finding it disturbing?

Speaker sounds great, and I initially was worried about the size too, however if you don't mind using a P900 the 2020 is about the same size.

So this is fine for me, therefore I get a real screen and not only a mouse hole to have a look at :lol:

I think it was the right decision :D

Just saw a review of a SD WLAN that works very nicely with it and also it seems the battery lasts long. Will test that asap :)

Guest sabio_proeliat

What about screen cover?

Dosen't the screen get scratched easily carrying it in your pocket?

Where did you buy and?

I guess your satisfied with it?

hehe a lot of question :lol:

What about screen cover?

Dosen't the screen get scratched easily carrying it in your pocket?

Where did you buy and?

I guess your satisfied with it?

hehe a lot of question  :D

There is a nice pocket included, that protects the device pretty well, but still leaves the buttons on the side and the camera lens free. Seems like the designer did think :lol:

I did buy it @MediaMarkt in Switzerland with subscription from Sunrise (TDC) and got it for 849 CHF. Without its 1290 CHF official price.

I'm very much impressed, as said before form factory was a worry, but

after having dinner tonight and quickly surving www.gazzetta.it to get the latest soccer result, its an excellent buy for me. :)

Is it possbible to use different wi-fi connections?

I mean one for hotspots, one for the local network etc.

Well I didn't get the WLAN SD Card (no builtin) yet, but will when I'm in HKG next week. However I don't think it's a problem at all.

Have a look at Arne's review:

http://www.ppcw.net/index.php?itemid=1650&catid=60

btw, now getting 24h I do have the baby, just sooo happy I decided to get it. Tons of Software available :lol: And a platform for the future that has a big company behind it so sure to get lots of new stuff coming, that was one of the reasons, that made me resist about the P900 too.