E100 Imate rom 1.50.8.6 Network Unlock issue

Guest fuctifino

Guest fuctifino

i have updated my rom to from the orange to the iMate 1.50 rom . As far as i am aware this rom update network unlocks the phone (true or not ?!?!?!?!?).

No such luck. i have downloaded the spv unlocking program and run it .. this gets to 100% but the messege returned tells me that the number that is retrieved is not what is expected .. and the prog ends . i previously used the unlocker on my original spv without any probs at all .. does anyone know a fix to unlock this phone ? this is worth cash to someone to find a successful solution !!! i have 4 days to do it .. but no cradle ... just to make things that little more challenging !!!

Guest stu_lowe2003
i have updated my rom to from the orange to the iMate 1.50 rom . As far as i am aware this rom update network unlocks the phone (true or not ?!?!?!?!?).  

No such luck. i have downloaded the spv unlocking program and run it .. this gets to 100% but the messege returned tells me that the number that is retrieved is not what is expected .. and the prog ends  . i previously used the unlocker on my original spv without any probs at all .. does anyone know a fix to unlock this phone ? this is worth cash to someone to find a successful solution !!!  i have 4 days to do it .. but no cradle ... just to make things that little more challenging !!!

Yep, the unlock prog won't work unless you are running orange 1.3.5. Simply reinstall this upadate (available from www.monolithix.org). Run the unlock prog and get the key. Then unlock it and re-install the imate update. Thats what I did.

Stu

Guest stu_lowe2003

oh, one more thing.

You may have to reinstall the orange update from the canary screen on the e100, i think it errors if you try to install it with the phone booted up. (I think, not too sure on this)

Stu

I really thought after you install this IMate ROM, did a hard reset, then a soft reset, it is already software decerted and sim unlocked???

I have this on my phone and this is the case... I did however follow the same path as Stu, so maybe that is the key (had O unlocked/decerted, then updated to this IMate ROM)???