Annoying E200 Problems

Guest nellyboy

Guest nellyboy

can the moderator move this to E200 forum.. sorry..

Recived new E200 on Saturday after upgrade from original SPV.

I've done a search but can't find any resolution to the following problems, any help greatly appreciated:-

1. Can't get GPRS to disconnect, having to put it in Flight mode to drop the connection..

2. Blutooth coming on as default when going from Flight mode to normal profile, only want to activate it when I need it to save battery life.

Any ideas...???

Other than these problems delighted with E200, not had any buzzing problems yet :wink:

• 8 months later...
Guest LardyBoy

Just posted somewhere else (will add link if I can remember it) about the flight mode/bluetooth thing. It is hugely annoying and I too would be interested to hear solutions for it.

Guest Samsonite

you can drop the GPRS session by pushing the End Call red telephone button - saves going into the menu way of disconnecting GPRS.

Bluetooth on the E200 in general is a bit pants - comes on at power up, the problem you mention, not pairing, forgetting that it is paired.. welcome to the world!! I understand that it is a software issue rather than a hardware problem - so its a Billy Gates thing i'm afraid!! make sure you use the latest ROM as this does appear to help but i still have problems even having gone thru 2 upadtes now...