great now tech support are involved in e200 buzz

Guest bikespod

Guest bikespod

had 3 buzzing e200's and complained again. amazingly they still haven't heard of this problem ( how long do they think we are going to believe this ) now they have passed it on to technical support, i feel so much more relaxed knowing the slowest dept in orange that is chronically understaffed is now on the case. god help me. :roll: alledgedly its on a 48 hour turn around. mmmmmmmmmmmmm......we will see. i will keep all of you posted on the no doubt earth shattering insight tech support will return with. :x

Guest Squuiid

I've been waiting for 4 days now for tech support (resolutions) to call me back. I pester them daily about it too. Don't get your hopes up.

They are supposedly gonna call me back re the phone buzz and the SD card incompatibilities. I won't hold my breath. :evil:

Guest shadamehr
I've been waiting for 4 days now for tech support (resolutions) to call me back. I pester them daily about it too. Don't get your hopes up.

They are supposedly gonna call me back re the phone buzz and the SD card incompatibilities. I won't hold my breath.  :evil:

Suuiid - if you get a response, will you pm me, or Email it on to me direct.

Likewise, if I EVER get a response from them over the SD card issue, I'll happily do the same.

I emailed the retailer to try and see if I can do a return, but having looked at their strict returns policy, and the fact that the cards don't seem to have any problem in absolutely any other device, then I think they're gonna laugh at me throwing away nearly £150 on the cards when it is the phone that is the problem...

Guest lukeyboy

If you get a response please post it here so we can all laugh at their tech support dept as well as OCS. Thx

Gettng really worried that I'm becomming more anti Orange than msmobiles. Now there's a scary thought :lol:

If you get a response please post it here so we can all laugh at their tech support dept as well as OCS. Thx

Gettng really worried that I'm becomming more anti Orange than msmobiles. Now there's a scary thought  :lol:

I don't think O has handled this buzzing thing right. They should give a full return to customers before the issue has been resolved... not just another bad handset. It will hurt them in the end...

Unfortunately, also becomming an anti-Orange customer, yet I think it is hard to surpass msmobiles on this point,

anyways...

my plea goes out to Orange to fix the phones, before releasing anymore on the market they may not be able to fix (and at the expense of customer dissatisfaction).

Cheers.

/G

Guest bikespod

:shock: what no reply from tech support yet, you're kidding :evil:

this was written with more than a whiff of sarcasm :wink: I'm still waiting, have emailed too.

Guest shadamehr

Well I'm serious mate...

Contacted O tech support friday.

Still nowt...

P*ss poor if you ask me.

I even took the liberty to say it was urgent, cos the longer they dilly-dallied, the less likely I could try a dealer return of the cards.

Hasn't seemed to make a bit of difference...