Error Receiving Email

Guest shrubby

Guest shrubby

I get an error message when receiving Email through my UK Online email account on my E200.

All my account settings are correct because it logs on to the server, says sending and receiving then says receiving headers. Then it disconnects and throws up and error message about incorrect settings and network coverage.

I manage to send and receive email through my Breathe account with no problems, so at least I know that email is working.

Is anyone else having trouble with certain email accounts?

Its driving me mad!

Any ideas?

Posted from my SmartPhone!

My girlfriends e200 has had this problem since it was delivered 6 days ago. We havent managed to connect to any web sites using gprs or connect to any email services. Her phone has the same error saying "no network coverage. please check settings and try again".

Orange have checked all the settings and now we are waiting for someone from technical support to phone us. This could be anytime within the next 6 days according to Orange. Grrrrr!

It's not a problem with gprs coverage or the settings on the e200 because mine works fine and all the settings are the same on both phones.

I'm still waiting for Orange to call.

Phone call FROM tech support today.

Orange tech support phoned today to ask what postcode areas we have been using the e200 in. Then they said we will get back in touch soon goodbye.

Not much to go on there then.

I cant seem to get it through to them that my girlfriend and I live and work together in the same house and area, we have the same phone with the same settings but mines works and hers doesn't.

Still waiting for another call from O.

• 9 months later...
Guest christie1

I am having exactly the same problem, i had an spv mk1 and email worked fine. Now with the e200 i get a error message about checking my settings. i am also with ukonline, and what i have found is that i can send emails fine, but i only get an error message if i have new emails waiting, if i check my messages and i haven't got any it say finished and i don't get an error message. if i find the solution i'll post it hear, if anyone else has i would be grateful. steve.