NEW SAP From Addict Mobile Commercial

Guest farleyo

Guest jasin14

onga, perhaps Smart could give some people like us here an advance unit so we could do some write ups, for marketing reasons na din lalo na based from users, un ang kulang na hindi nagawa ng Smart sa SAP1 kaya medyo nde masyadong may impact ang response, kasi hindi nagets ng tao at hindi nila narealize how POWERFUL SAP1 is... syempre napakahalaga ng word of mouth and testimonials (parang friendster hehe)

syempre napakahalaga ng word of mouth and testimonials (parang friendster hehe)

I couldn't agree with you more on that. I have a colleague who was about to get a SAP1 when she heard from someone, who doesn't know any better about the unit, that SAP1 frequently hangs, difficult to use and inferior in many ways than other similar products. She opted for a Treo600 then from Globe and there's no way anyone could convince her now that she could have been happier with SAP1, considering the kind of things that she needs to do with a phone-PDA.

Guest jasin14

hehe too bad.. di nya alam how powerful a SAP could have been.. i also use it as dictionary pa nga eh.. tska it is more portable pa.. sayang and mas nakamura pa sya lol...

di bale...

hay si carlo baka mamaya si sir Carlo Guerrero yan ha jk hehe

Guest jasin14

if i remember it right nung magpakahunghang ako kakasearch for sa ppt.. may beta version na for that sa xls ata....

try searching sa google ako.. pero im not quite sure pa (at hope nde pa ko ulyanin ahaha)

ang lam ko underdevelopment na yang mga prog na iyan!

Guest WeaponX
January target release. Medyo mahal ang unit cost. It might be offered at pln 1995.dont wory, d pa final. I still need to make a proposal that the unit would be offered at a lower plan for existing sap plan users. A special package. I tested the unit already. Very nice, physically almost the same with sap1 except for the navi key and lights. of course the memory and functions better. Real time camera since built in na sya.. any sugestions or questions please e-mail at [email protected] so i could collate and forward directly to my boss for aproval.Good evening

I went to Wireless Center in Ali Mall two days ago and a Customer Service rep told me that the phone will be out late of the first quarter 2004. Tama ba sila?

Just asking...

Also, pwede kaya trade-in/upgrade from SAP1. :)

Guest jasin14

trade in.. i guess it's not possible.. did any network here in the phils have done such a thing na ba? kung meron.. well may pag-asa tau.. pero parang wala pa... andaming units na magpaparecall nun in case.. hehe and nde din siguro nila alam what they would do to them, awkward naman na ibenta nila un ng mura para maubos, but perhaps on the high-end platinum plan (ano ba tawag nung ganon sa smart? elite?) baka ibigay nila un.. pero sa kanila lang na mga tig 5k a month hehe

Guest WeaponX
trade in.. i guess it's not possible.. did any network here in the phils have done such a thing na ba? kung meron.. well may pag-asa tau.. pero parang wala pa... andaming units na magpaparecall nun in case.. hehe and nde din siguro nila alam what they would do to them, awkward naman na ibenta nila un ng mura para maubos, but perhaps on the high-end platinum plan (ano ba tawag nung ganon sa smart? elite?) baka ibigay nila un.. pero sa kanila lang na mga tig 5k a month hehe

Yung trade-in, baka sa Greenhills na lang uli. :)

Guest WeaponX
Hi guys! meron na kong HTC VOYAGER! Ang SAYA SAYA!

Balitaan mo naman kami.

By the way, I'm willing to swap my SAP Tanager sa Voyager mo plus cash. he he he. :)

Guest SmartGuy

Wow! :shock: Meron na VOYAGER si DarkAngel! :wink:

where did you get it? internet? padala from abroad? bought it from abroad?

hmm....bc na ata sya sa 'VOYAGER' threads... :roll:

Guest darkangel

Helo people! padala lng skin..ok naman coz openlyn. dami added features like ung cam almost same sa 6600 mern 4x zoom and u can change the size hangang 640x480..32mb internal storage. blutut. u can use wma as ringtone na. un flashing lyt 2 color pg nka on ung blutut mern ngbiblink na blu color. pwde rn .3gp files ng Real one player. MP4 pwde nrin. red ang lyt sa keypad. Java Emulator. :)