Replacement E200 - I now have 2 cradled, 2 chargers...

Guest timpharrison

Guest timpharrison

Hi all,

I had my buzzing E200 replaced yesterday by Orange and was advised to give the courier just the phone, charger and battery. The courier accepted these and gave me a brand new BOXED E200!

This means I now have 2 chargers, 2 cradles, 2 headsets & 2 8MB SD cards! Very useful for having a setup at work and at home.

On the downside I still have a buzzing E200 after the swap. I (like many others) have now been passed on to technical department at Orange, and am waiting for them to get back to me.

The point of this posting? If you have a buzzing E200, STICK AT GETTING IT REPLACED! We should not have to put up with this problem, and if Orange continue to have hundreds returned, then they are more likely to do something about it.

Aside from this, I think the E200 is the best phone I have ever used. :lol:

• 3 weeks later...
Guest X-mania

I was having problems when playing games, the sound was crackling.

Contacted Orange and they advised of a replacement the same day! (although I did have to stay at home between 6pm & 11pm)

Courier only wanted the handset & battery, which means I also have a full spare set of accessories. Definately handy for having a setup at work and at home.

Luckily my replacement is OK no buzzing...no crackling... :)