Smart Rom ver.1.7 w/ BL 1.09-How to Sim Unlock????

Guest d-coy

Guest deydey

hey,,, help needed.... im trying to unlock my bro's sap but im having some problems... first im trying to downgrade the BL w/c is v1.09 on my bro's fone. i have v0.98 n v0.93 i successfully uploaded them on my mmc thru winhex. then i used USBTerm to upload th BL to the fone bu there was an error... error disk5 chuchuchu... im downgrading the BL so that i can load the Imate ROM i have... please... if you cud send my mar's method or any other effective method to unlock or downgrade BL and rom from V1.7.13.0 >BL v1.09 to lower versions pls email me....

[email protected]

[email protected]

tnx in advance!!!

peace out!!!!

Guest mar9118

Sorry I have not been monitoring this thread for sometime now, I am sure there are many kind hearted people who got my procedure before that took care of helping me forward the procedure to those who asked, just in case you did not get it yet please PM me with your email address :wink:

Guest Stryper Aquila
Sorry I have not been monitoring this thread for sometime now, I am sure there are many kind hearted people who got my procedure before that took care of helping me forward the procedure to those who asked, just in case you did not get it yet please PM me with your email address  :wink:

Im agree with you mar, there are kind hearted people that help you forwarding your procedure :D

Guest mar9118
Im agree with you mar, there are kind hearted people that help you forwarding your procedure :D

I am sure you are one of them, thank you very much!

Guest katan

im not sending your procedure anymore Sir Mar... got some issues on my phone. can't flash it with Smart ROM. i-Mate to Qtek to i-Mate works, but whenever i try to flash it with Smart, it wont continue... "invalid image..." i need to flash it due to some warranty issues... soft keys are hard again!

huh??

thanx again!!!

Guest mar9118

@katan

My procedure was meant for SAP with 1.7.0.13 ROM, Smart came out with a decoy ROM 1.7.13.0 to counter this procedure, as the procedure was made almost a year ago plus the fact that I am now based in China and without a SAP, I have no chance to do any test ... sorry.

I would recommend that you browse thru the threads and see if someone else with the same problem were able to overcome it, I saw something pzee posted which relates to the issue but can't remember where it was.

Let me remind you that I did not obliges anyone to send out my procedure, I just asked members who got it to share, it was done to help SAP users get out of the Smart ROM but I want to reiterate that I made no guarantee on the procedure.

Guest Stryper Aquila
im not sending your procedure anymore Sir Mar... got some issues on my phone. can't flash it with Smart ROM. i-Mate to Qtek to i-Mate works, but whenever i try to flash it with Smart, it wont continue... "invalid image..." i need to flash it due to some warranty issues... soft keys are hard again!

huh??

thanx again!!!

There are some ways to have it back to SMART ROM:D Issues here for the procedure shoud be look upon. I know that MAR procedure has a disclaimer message thus it's depend on the people who wanted it :D

No offense meant sir :wink:

Guest paalamna
@katan  

My procedure was meant for SAP with 1.7.0.13 ROM, Smart came out with a decoy ROM 1.7.13.0 to counter this procedure, as the procedure was made almost a year ago plus the fact that I am now based in China and without a SAP, I have no chance to do any test ... sorry.  

I would recommend that you browse thru the threads and see if someone else with the same problem were able to overcome it, I saw something pzee posted which relates to the issue but can't remember where it was.  

Let me remind you that I did not obliges anyone to send out my procedure, I just asked members who got it to share, it was done to help SAP users get out of the Smart ROM but I want to reiterate that I made no guarantee on the procedure.

bglan wrote something were he first flashed it to v1.6 sap then downgraded boot loader to .99, i think im going wait til orange or one of the other roms can update 1.7 sap instead though, but i would still like your proceedure if you can email it to me or someone nice, at [email protected]. also i need the 1.6 rom if anyone still has it, here is the bglnds comments are on this same thread here is the link its like the 6th message down, i hope it helps someone

http://smartphone.modaco.com/viewtopic.php...mazing&start=60

Guest katan

never thought of reverting back to Smart until i got some problems with my SAP SAP...

too late!!! :shock:

still Sir Mar's new procedure is great! (and dali kasi gawin!)

:D

Guest ferland

Sir Mar,

Can you please send me the procedure to unlock my phone? I have device rom version 1.7.13 and I would really like to use my globe sim because of smarts' weak signal here in our area.

Thanks in advance.

Guest valerieliu

Yes indeed it is a recommendation to upgrade to SAP 1.7 ROM if you really have no plans of using SIM card from other provider (so far it has all the good features of other ROM updates), in any case if you want out after upgrading to SAP 1.7 just PM me with your email address and I can send you the procedure :wink: