Smart Rom ver.1.7 w/ BL 1.09-How to Sim Unlock????

Guest d-coy

Guest katan

hey guys! sino na sa inyo naka download nung NK.EXE sa new procedure ni Mar? pano nyo nakuha? i was following the procedure but still i can't view the contents of the folder. make sure that i have permission daw... (Unable to buid data connection. Operation timed out). i was thinking if somebody could e-mail me the file, pero i checked the .nbf file on my computer just to have an idea of its size. Grabe, 32MB! d pala pwede i-e-mail sakin...

@Mar

please read this http://smartphone.modaco.com/viewtopic.php...64719&start=465. naka open line ROM 1.7. pwede pala...

also, is there any other download link for NK.EXE file. can't get it at ftp://efcld.com ;)

not interested in using globe anymore, im interested in using a different ROM. have downloaded i-Mate a while ago...

haven't tried yet if it would work if directly installed without your procedure, and if it does work... naka-lock pa din ba SAP SAP ko?

dami ko tanong...

thanks!!! :D

Guest katan

pahabol pa.

if i install ROM 1.7 again (if ever successful ako sa pag-open line and paggamit ng ibang ROM), naka SIM Lock na bauli sya sa Smart?

dumami pa lalo tanong ko...

thanx!!! :D

Guest katan

@palomaaa

pag nakuha mo na new procedure ni Mar, pwede post mo dito kung na-download mo lahat ng kailangang file?

may isa kasi akong di makuha...

thanx! 8)

Guest katan

@mar

your procedure works!!! good thing i got another download URL for NK file... can't get through FTP site you gave...

you rule!!!

BIG THANX!!!

Guest phildg

IT WORKS!!!

Sir KATAN, thanks for sending me the procedure and the link to the edited nbf file.

Sir Mar, what can I say? Yo' the man!

I owe you guys lunch or something. If you're ever in the Ortigas area, give me a holler so I can meet you guys. Sa likod ng Mega lang ako nagwowork.

Guest gpcarreon (MVP)

Kaso nasa China ata si Mighty Mar. Lunch in China? hehehe. Si katan na lang.

Congrats though. :D

Posted from my SmartPhone!

Guest drak

hiya... to those of you who have gotten Mars email instructions regarding how to downgrade BL 1.09 to .98 so that i can sim unlock my phone pls forward his email to me at [email protected] pls include the links for the files i need to do this as well... Thank you very much in advance.

p.s. i cant PM Mar why is that? (im new here... sowee)

Guest gpcarreon (MVP)

Kelangan kasi 10+ poster ka para makapag send ng PM. This is to prevent spammers sa MoDaCo. :D

Kapag below 10 pa lang posts mo, di ka pa makakapag PM.

Guest mar9118

Hi Guys!

Thanks a lot for helping me forward the procedure to our fellow SAP users while I was on holiday, 5 days kasi May holiday dito (1 to 5) so pinapunta ko wife ko dito and we had a great time going around :wink:

Guest jsg

I can't see any valid reason why I should unlock my phone when the current (and legal) rom is doing great (it only needs a few tweaks).