Smart Rom ver.1.7 w/ BL 1.09-How to Sim Unlock????

Guest d-coy

Guest xavierjohn22

I cän téll yöu 5 réasöns why i öpenliné my SAP.

Smart Sucks, The Service SUCKs, The Sim SuCKs, The GPRS SuCks, And sömetimes The PeöPle SUCKs!

Happy SUCKINg!

Posted from my SmartPhone!

Guest jsg

I'll give myself a few months to really get the feel of it. This was like my Sharp Zaurus days; the default rom wasn't at par with the community-driven rom and the risk of having a dead PDA was incredibly high back then. But as smaller footprint devices have become mainstream, I have learned that the basic functions work fine for me in addtion to a few time killers (such as games).

But I am glad to have switched to a smartphone.

Guest BrAGoL

as long as you've no plan of using sim other than smart, there's no reason of changing rom... and AFAIK, and what others said, smart 1.7 and qtek 1.5 somehow has a similar features...

it's just that when you upgrade to qtek, you can come-up with an unlocked phone...

Guest katan

@brags

nang-inggit p! inggit na nga ko sa Sync-N-Charge tapos ngayon accented....

hehe :)

magda-download na ko nun!

cool! 8)

Guest BrAGoL

@katan

minsän gåwin nätin yång käblé mö påg nägåwi kä ng måkäti spécificålly sä båndäng påsöng tämö éxt... ÜÖÜ

style XJ tuloy! :)

wehehehe

Guest katan

@jsg

tambay ka lang dito, dami mo talaga matututunan.

@brags

pipilitin ko mgagawi ng Pasong Tamo Ext, dun office ng tita ko. para mapagawa ko na cable ko sayo. i-P-PM na lang kita pag pupunta ko dun.

Guest BrAGoL

@katan

sige pre... ipi-PM ko rin sa iyo # ko...

@jsg

honga! magpakalat-kalat ka lang dito... dami mo matututunan...

Guest katan

san ka nga pala sa PT Ext? yung office kasi ng tita ko malapit dun sa Volks. Sa AMA kasi ako dati, baka nadadaan ko yang bldg nyo pag naglalakad ako pauwi...

wala lang... :)

Guest rosee

hi everyone! im a newbie here. Thanks God nakita ko tong forum na to wd this kind of thread.

I'll have a message to Sir MAR or anyone of you guys that have the SIM-Unlocking procedure of SAP 1.7.13.0 with Bootloader of V1.09. please email it to me please... at [email protected].

thanks!

i dont have no other choice but to do it by myself since I am out of the country right now. MY phone is locked in Smart and have it in Int'l roaming but I realized it would be easier if I use the networks here in states.

please help me guys.

Guest BrAGoL

@katan

malapit lang kami sa AMA... sa Jannov kami, right after Pricilla Bldg...

@rosee

baka napadala na sa iyo yun ni katan...

Guest rosee

@bragol

I still dont receive it po?

do u have a copy of that? pasend nmn po! I badly needed lng po tlga eh.. thanks! :wink:

Guest katan

@brags

hehe...alam ko na.

thanx! 8)

ngayon lnag ako nag-online... wala pa ulit ako pinapadalhan.

i-upload ko na kaya yung procedure tapos lalagay ko na lang sa signature ko yung link, may magtanong pa kaya ng procedure???

hehe :twisted:

@rosee

sure, se-send ko sayo...

@Mikey

how do i send it to you?

Guest rosee

@katan

thanks. ive already received it.

but another question how can Install other ROM updates (Qtek 1.5, iMate 1.5, Orange1.6, etc., except the SAP 1.5, 1.6 or 1.7 update) to change your ROM. where can i get those ROM files? and if ever I downgrade my Bootloader to get my phone unlocked, mabubura ba lahat ng files ko?

Im preparing na kasi to unlock it later.

thanks for the answer again! i just wished nsa pinas ako ngayon so things regarding these wont be harder and "scary" anymore. :cry:

but surely I'll try.

many thanks.

Guest rosee

one last question, (im setting it up now...)

im done wd the backing up thru Sprite.. :wink:

and tried the downgrading procedure already, problem is the application cannot identify my smartphone...

:cry: