My (newbie) opinion

Guest ltgland

Guest ltgland

Well, the e200 is my first smartphone. I had a Sagem my-X5 previously.

I like the phone and functionality, but I think it should ship with at least a 128mb SD card, after a bit of playing, I have used up all the built in space.

I slapped some apps on, some sucked, some were OK. I put on the SNES emulator and tried a few ROMS, not bad, but not good, maybe the gameboy would be better.

Doing anything exciting with the phone takes confidence and some knowledge so it may exclude some users.

The built in ringtones arnt so good. I would like to find the equvalent of the Sagems "funnywakeup" (rooster and bugle at the same time), which was loud (and hits the spot when you are sleeping). The smartphones alarm seems quiet, Monday will be the acid test.

Using Windows Explorer with it makes it easier to navigate.

The cradle is terrible! I think my phone is going to have a very scrathed bottom before 3 months is up.

The camera is a bit pokey under artifical light, but then its a phone camera and as such, its pretty good. Getting pictures off is a pain though.

All in all, I like the phone, it has a lot of potential. I cant wait to set the phone up properly