Problem Transfering Files Using I.R.

Guest nathan_g

Guest nathan_g

May friends want to transfer files like ringing tones and images from my Smartphone to a Nokia 7210 or 6610 but the SP Manager EN will always give me a transfer Cancelled error. But when I use my smartphone to transfer files to a nokia 7650 or Nokia 3650 it will always work. Any comments on this problem would be a big help. Tnx in advance for all the SAP masters out there.

Guest Brigoli

mukang problema talaga ang ir transfer from any phone to 6610 and the like (6100, 7210, etc.). kasi kahit nung naka 7650 ako e hindi rin ako makapag-beam ng files sa mga fones na to.

6610 and and 7250 founds have series 40 symbian OS. this OS does not support file transfers via IR. the IR of these phones can only beam and receive contact numbers.

Guest nathan_g

Thanks for the quick reply to my post. But one info for everybody I tried to transfer the said files to a 3650 and 3650 to a 7210 and 6610 and it worked fine. Hope this little info helps those using their phone for file transfer thanks again.

Guest mortenharkett722

Yun ang nakakaasar sa NOkia, gagawa sila ng phones (series 40) with IR pero limited naman sa pag send lang ng business cards.

you can send files through IR with 3650 and 7650 though

Guest sonborj

Simply put, NOKIA is commercially influenced more than anything... gagawa ng model na laging may kulang so that users will always look for a better NOKIA model