E200 box content

Guest jimbou

Guest Sir Oracle

bought mine from Orange shop got the standard 8mb card also got 'Time Out' card which when erased gives an empty 32mb card much more useful than an unreadable guide of cities in europe. also got snow shaky thingy turn upside down wotsit.... as you can guess I can't remember what they are called!! (please enlighten me). Also got musical bouncy ball and a christmas survival kit with a rather useful eye gel thingy that you put in the fridge and then put over your eyes ideal for that morning when you really wished you hadn't got up, but did... and are now painfully hungry, dehydrated and a tad unsteady on your feet and exceptionally suprised by the fact that that you managed to get home in the first place..... Now you can collapse on sofa with very cooling eye pack listening to soccer am

Guest ltgland

Nothing really, 90% was demo junk.

which reminds me... rant time!

why is it that a PC user can get a word/excel viewer free from Microsoft but smartphone needs to cough up to a 3rd party. Microsoft, release smartphone versions of word and excel viewers

• 2 weeks later...

Previous posters are correct you don't get a case this time, but you do get a 8mg card.

My SD card was fixed to a square card about the same size of the manual. Its got "SPV E200" in big letters over the front and a picture of the bottom half of an E200 in the top right.