Orange 1.6.1.02 available, anybody tried this update?

Guest Matrix_dot_ca

Puede sa picture manager. Paano nga ba yun i think you have to press select or something. Sorry iniwan ko sa office yung SAP :lol:

Cge. Turu-an mo na lng me pag na check mo kung paano mag save ng pictures taken from your SAP under Orange 1.6 ROM.

Mahirap i-downgrade ang ROM na ito but better than SMART 1.7 :D

Cge. Turu-an mo na lng me pag na check mo kung paano mag save ng pictures taken from your SAP under Orange 1.6 ROM.

Press "select" after you take the picture to save.

Guest mar9118
napaka hirap ngang i downgrade. Baka naman pwede nyo akong tulungang i downgrade.

Napakadali i downgrade yan, you need my procedure (Mar's procedure used to get rid of the garbage SAP 1.6 ROM) Orange 1.3 ROM image and some knowledge in Hex editing, the principle is the same :)

Cheers!

Guest mar9118
mar's procedure wont work either.

Of course it will not work! I made the procedure for the SAP 1.6 update, I said the principle is the same, edit the first 7 lines (header) of the Orange 1.3 ROM image (NK.nbf) to make it the same as the first 7 lines of the Orange 1.6 ROM image using WinHex or other Hex editor then apply my procedure, it needs a little common sense, I have tried it and it worked :)

Guest casperr

i cant see difference from QTEK, only one, my RF has noticeably changed, its much weaker. Now I get only 1 bar to nothing most of the times which never happened when I had my QTEK. I think I will switch back again but I will try my globe sim first

are smartamezing 1,7 better then orange 1,6 ?

and If I upgrade to smartamazing is this lock my phone to smartamazing?

Plzzzzz answer in english

can I use rompachter to remove lock if is there a lock i think app/sim lock?

:?: :?: :?:

are smartamezing 1,7 better then orange 1,6 ?

and If I upgrade to smartamazing is this lock my phone to smartamazing?

quote]

Don't install the Smart Amazing Update on your phone, it will network and software LOCK your unit and you'll have a hard time downgrading your ROM afterwards.

Orange 1.6 has many of the features of SAP 1.7.

Guest casperr

Help guys

I want to go back to QTEK ROM from Orange 1.6, how can I do it?

I went to canary screen and suppose to do the basic procedure but everytime it goes into the part where it's checking the phone's version, activesync on my pc terminates all the time. I tried it with the 3.6 and 3.7 version, it does the same. What should I do?

Bootloader version is 1.10 i think

Thanks

Guest casperr

Seems like the problems I am having is similar to some people who posted on this thread.. puro whitescreen and it terminates the activssync on my pc.

mar, can you pls pm me for your procedure, iw ant to go back to QTEK. Thanks a lot

• 2 weeks later...
Guest gpcarreon (MVP)

kaka upgrade ko lang kagabi from smart 1.3.7.8 -> qtek -> orange 1.6. tnx to lopio. :)

OK naman cya. gusto ko lang dagdag sa ibang mga comments re this rom version. maybe sakin lang tong problem: pag nasa Storage Card ang cemail.vol and MAPI folder, minsan di tumutunog yung SMS alert tone. parang sa Qtek. walang ganito sa Smart 1.3.7.8

Solution: restart until tumunog :idea: