DX OS X

Anyone with restriction problems should check out how to unlock your phone, I've had mine for 2 days now and it became obvious after a few hours how important getting it removed are, a quick google search for e200 / c500 / (whatever else) unlock will get you on the right track :lol:

to nikjensie, please may I have the SMS code too? Thanks

Also, this theme seems to run pretty well, but using the bar at the bottom I can only acesss the first 4 icons (till it gets to Profiles) I'm using a e200, and I only got it recently so I'd presume I have the latest ROM, any ideas as to why I can't get to the rest?

Guest nikjensie

Since I've had some requests...

Change your XML from it's current PAGE 2 (INBOX)-code to this:

... and then add the following image to your "StorageApplication DataHomedx_osx" -folder

(You might want to backup the original image...)

Good luck!

Best Regards

Nik

dx_osx_02.jpg

• 2 weeks later...
Guest satandole666

Well, I just got addicted to tweaking my MPx200 today (owned it for 3 months) and I have to say that I love this skin. Even though I don't use Windows Media Player, the skin isn't working with that. I looked through all 13 pages (skimmed, so I might have missed stuff) and I didn't see any fixes to this problem. Help?

Another thing that I'm sure I've missed, is it possible to change the target of the dock icons that don't work? I'd like to get them working, but it definately isn't a dealbreaker for me. Thanks a bunch!

EDIT: I forgot to add that I followed the link for a fix. I uninstalled the skin, installed RJ shortcut, reinstalled the skin, and copied the file over. No help.

• 2 weeks later...

Hi Guys.... My first post on here so excuse my ignorance.. pretty new to all this! :)

Anyway, I now have an SPV C500 (on Orange).. (which I love) but I'm having a few problems..?!

Firstly, I have a Mac and am trying to sync the two but it seems (sorry if a bit off topic) I need Pocketmac Phone edition.? Is this correct?! Is this the only one to go for?

Secondly, and most importantly, I absolutely LOVE this Apple Skin.. Amazing Job!!!!!!

But, I can't seem to get it on my phone..? How do I do this?

Any help would be REALLY appreciated :wink:

Thanks once again!

M.

8)

Guest JasonKenny

Mosco,

You need to buy Pocket Mac pro (smartphone version 3.44) from www.pocketmac.net

A few of us have had lots of problems over the last year but I can testify that this new release definately works.

For info I'm running a c500 and an imac G4.

Best of luck. PM me if you get stuck.

Regards

Jay

Guest b00tsie

I cannot install this great homescreen.

Something about missing proper rights, even the updated version for storage card did not install.

What am I doing wrong ?

A have a C500, WM2003 se

Yeah .. I must admit.. after HOURS of trying to install, I'm having real problems too... :cry:

I have a new C500, and have done nothing to it, so don't know if I'm supposed to configure it somehow or what ..etc (like I said, i'm pretty new to all this phone buziness :) )...

Is there a recent file that is easy just to fling in there at all, or am I wishing for too much from good ol' Santa this Christmas... :roll:

Cheers.

M.

Wehaey!!

Success!! :(

I discerted my phone following the instructions on another thread (pretty straight forward really, although if you are pretty new to all this it can seem a tad daunting :) )

... Then installed the plug in .... Work first time......!

Really do love this Homescreen .... Actually helps me feel like im still in Macland 8)

Anyway, once again thanks to the creator and all involved!!

M.

Guest Gillian_Seed

ok,

I've had my phoned unlocked so i can run third party apps on it,

when it comes to this skin, I've downloaded the zip file - do i put this onto my phone still zipped or unzip and then do it?

Any pointers would be great!

Ta

Guest Disco Stu

Welcome to the site Gillian :)

The file you've downloaded is actually a cab file rather than a zip, though your PC may have confused things. Hopefully the file extension is .cab still.

Copy the file across to the phone when connected with ActiveSync and paste it into Storage Windows Start Menu Accessories. Now use the Start menu on the phone to go to the Accessories folder and click on the icon for your cab. The skin will now install itself.

There is a great thread in the FAQs section called 'First 48 Hours with a Smartphone' you should read.

Guest Disco Stu

Welcome to the forum :)

How does the Samsung differ from other Smartphones ? In other words, can you not follow the instructions in the first post ?

The author does state that either the SMART or Orange ROMs are needed on the phone. Am I right in thinking you don't have either ?

Have you tried installing the cab file ? Copy it across to somewhere on your phone you can access it and click on it to run it.

Guest tjceballos

I am not sure how my phone differs I am the only one I know that has one. I have never installed any smart or orange roms but, I did copy to the phone and try to install but it said I didn't have permission to install.

Guest Disco Stu

That is usually because the phone is application locked and I didn't think the Samsung was :?

Click here -> OTA <- if you are on Orange ; otherwise have a look in the i600 section.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.