DX OS X

Guest BarnOwl

Is there no other way to install this skin to get it on an application locked C500? I have been looking at the extracted cab. If I could somehow bypass the installer it might work.

Guest seaninca

This is a very nice skin. I have been able to use it on SMT5600. However, there are a few problems.

First, all of the icons the doc do not work. As others reported, mine does not work after the profile. I can not scroll all the way to preference.

Second, the media player does not come up with the Mac OS picture. It still comes out with the default picture.

I looked around on this thread and others related to this topic. Like, I downloaded the updated file, the fix file, and so on. But, they have not been successful so far.

I think it is something to do with the way SMT5600 designates files. The names of the files are probably different from ORANGE version of the ROM. If there is a solution to this problem posted somewhere, please let me know. I just could not find it.

Thanks. It surely is a nice skin. :)

Guest BarnOwl
Since I've had some requests...... and then add the following image to your "StorageApplication DataHomedx_osx" -folder

(You might want to backup the original image...)

Good luck!

Best Regards

Nik

Would somebody please upload this pic, I cannot see a download here.......

*EDIT*: It is there now, must hv been server migration

Edited by BarnOwl

• 2 weeks later...
Guest pker88

[i saw the theme u make go a tabbing function

is tat a new function or s/w?

or it alrady have been made in the mac OS theme file

i just install it and it will be appear?

as i am not using a phillpines smartphone

i am from Singapore

using a xphone2

• 4 weeks later...

Where are the images stored for this? I installed it, but my joystick doesn't work properly so I can't get down to the dock that easily. So I made my own homescreen, but when I go into the menu the background from this homescreen is there.... How do I get rid of that picture?

Thanks!

Edit: doesn't matter, just restarted my phone and it was gone :D

Edited by Moria

Guest lilpixel

Hi I just got my smartphone yesterday, it's an xphoneII, so i'm kinda newbie here :lol: , I was wondering If i could install this theme and get the same great result as the screenshot. cuz I'm not familiar with philipines rom, orange rom etc, what are those ?

this homescreen is AWESOME. It looks like the real thing, and my friends are just like "WOW AN iPHONE!" - then they realise its just my SPV with a wicked skin on it.

only suggestion is to move the apple a little to the right as it is smack bang where the missed calls/voicemail icon lives!

Has anyone got the time to make and post a new .cab with the updated .xml to put the SMS counter on (with updated image) and to change the icons on the dock that don't work to something more friendly with a non-Phillipines C500 (pref Orange UK!)?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
Guest jlegasto
i love it but on my mpx200 it does not work exceptt he first three icons ad i just downloaded it this second and never got a default image... another thing what colour does the text have to be dont like white that it is in the moment....

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

If this particular homeskin won't work on the mpx200, then the next best thing is to download a similar skin (but i would rate it a bit lower) also uploaded in this site called OS X by Amphora.

Guest materick
Has anyone got the time to make and post a new .cab with the updated .xml to put the SMS counter on (with updated image) and to change the icons on the dock that don't work to something more friendly with a non-Phillipines C500 (pref Orange UK!)?

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

this is what I'm using. Will scroll all the way but Icons only redirected to SMS.

hope it helps. anyway it just looks beautiful.

dx_osx.home.xml

Edited by materick

• 2 weeks later...
Guest zkorp

I Have a Motorola MPX200 with Smatphone 2002, I install the theme and works well, but when I reboot two times, the home screen changes to white, only There are, de button programs and contacts. If I reinstall the theme It don,t work.

Next, Reset (master reset) the phone, and reinstall the theme, and works, but when reboot the phone, the home screen turn white witch the bottons programs and contact

Sorry but my english aren't very well

Help me please!.

Thanks!.

• 2 months later...
Guest jacktaylor747

Hi, i am new to this website and are mac crazy, saw this and had to have it. i use a o2 xda2i and can not seem to get it too work,, can u doa stepp through steep guide on how i can install it so it works?

Guest Dr Who
8)  8)  8)  8)  8)

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Materick, whilst your shortcuts are present on the first icon I still can't scroll across the whole chooser bar at the bottom. Does this just happen on my phone or are other people still afflicted with this problem?

Guest Jamma14
Materick, whilst your shortcuts are present on the first icon I still can't scroll across the whole chooser bar at the bottom. Does this just happen on my phone or are other people still afflicted with this problem?

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Yer, the file you posted uses the same plugins as the original, I tried converting IA Album onwards to RJ Shortcut, but no luck. This is a great skin but this really annoys me...has anyone got around the problem??? If not maybe a good homescreen designer could take a look??? ;)

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Guest krischef18
[221]dx_osx_screenshots.gif

File Name :: DX OS X

Author :: randy

Category :: Computer

Description ::

Features:

Desktop

Docked Menu

Missed Calls

All Day Event

MRU/Inbox/Calendar/Profile

Programs

Dial

Information

Confirmation

alert/Error

Volume

ActiveSync

Incoming Call

"Animated" Startup

"Animated" Shutdown

Media Player

DX Collections

hi there I really like your skin it looks fantastic, can you tell me how to find or creat that smick looking menudock, also is there a way to change start up screen on the imate smartphone2

CAB installer

Comments:

Some menus are accessible only if you are using SMART ROM (Smart Philippines).  for ORANGE rom: click here to download the fix.

To install:

Place the CAB file on your phone and execute.  Restart your phone.

Updated Thu, Jan 27 2005 2:47 pm

View File

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Guest krischef18
bluelonghor.hmeHI I am new to the site, I been searching the last 3 days for various mods for my new imate smartphone 2 and I must say with out a doubt this is the best I have come across, I have been trying various theme creaters but haven't found one that will let me do what your doing, I'm particully with the menu dock can you please tell me where I can get just the menu dock or what prog to use to creat something similar, Also was wondering if it is possible to change my start up screen, read elsewhere not possible with the smartphone2 because of carrier writing directly to ROM, however my phone hasn't been touched by a carrier(vodaphone, telstra etc) it just says mobile operator. I will attach a longhorne theme I created though not even in the same ball park. thanx

Guest krischef18

post-151520-1127962539_thumb.jpg

bluelonghor.hmeHI I am new to the site, I been searching the last 3 days for various mods for my new imate smartphone 2 and I must say with out a doubt this is the best I have come across, I have been trying various theme creaters but haven't found one that will let me do what your doing, I'm particully with the menu dock can you please tell me where I can get just the menu dock or what prog to use to creat something similar, Also was wondering if it is possible to change my start up screen, read elsewhere not possible with the smartphone2 because of carrier writing directly to ROM, however my phone hasn't been touched by a carrier(vodaphone, telstra etc) it just says mobile operator. I will attach a longhorne theme I created though not even in the same ball park. thanx

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Guest Mad Max
post-151520-1127962539_thumb.jpg

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Hi,

I am quite new to the website, and I have having some exceedingly hard times with downloading this theme. I am currently using a Motorola MPx220 with windows mobile 2003 second edition, could somebody please tell we what and how I can ie. get this certain file and place it here sorta thing.

Thanks heaps guys!

P.S. could you please let me know how to by sending an email to [email protected]

Cheers!

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.