SmartPhone Studio(**Announce**)

Guest gzytom

Guest guennewig

I just sent a SMS wifrom within Smartphone Studio and it worked like a charm. No problem at all. But reviewing the SMS on my XDA II I recognized one difference between the SMS sent from my XDA and the one sent by Smartphone Studio. When I review the list of SMS in the sent box all the ones which were sent from the XDA don't display any messagetext. I have to pick one and it opnes a new window where the text is shown. The one I sent by Smartphone Studio does display the first line of the SMS and - surprise, surprise - does display the message in Smartphone Studio and on the XDA!

So could it be that this has something to do with the missing transfer of the sent SMS texts? (By the way, the SMS in the inbox do show the first line of the SMS from start and the transfer of the SMS text was working from start too)

Michael

Hi,

...SMS Inbox was loaded without problems, but sentbox gives me a list of entries with time, date and receiver, but no subject and missing SMS text. Export textfile is the same. There are no MMS nor emails on my xda II . Do you have any suggestion about that?

Michael

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
Guest Luckyluc

I need to urgently back-up some SMS. Does any one still have the old version that I could use as no version is available on the developer's website!!

:D

• 5 months later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 10 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
Guest LushUK

I have an Orange SPV M1500 and SPStudio was working very very fine unitll I restored after Hard Reset, and I'm getting now "SMS module init failed". ;)

Can someone please advise me on how to get this working?

• 3 weeks later...
  • 7 months later...

On my SPV C600 this only retrieves emails in the Outlook Email folder. It doesnt retrieve my SMSs :) Any ideas? Maybe Im using an old version, but I couldnt find a link in this thread and I cant view the smartdev.51.net webpage properly.

• 1 year later...
Guest billingeuk
On my SPV C600 this only retrieves emails in the Outlook Email folder. It doesnt retrieve my SMSs :D Any ideas? Maybe Im using an old version, but I couldnt find a link in this thread and I cant view the smartdev.51.net webpage properly.

Sorry to reply to such an old thread, but I installed this piece of software last night to back-up the sms's from my c550, so I could transfer some of them to my new e650.

It seemed to work well with my c550 (not tried it with the e650 yet) so I thought I'd try to back up some sms'd from my work phone, and m3100. But as in the above post, it only seems to download the emails from the outlook inbox rather than the sms's, and doesn't see anything in the sent or drafts folders.

Does anyone know if this software is compatible with windows mobile 5.0 and 6.0?

I've tried a few other SMS back-up programs like Spb Sprite, but they don't seem to work with the c550, and transferring/backing-up the c550 sms's onto the e650 is my main objective.

thanks

BillingeUK