-Question Screen

-alert Screen

-Information Screen

-Missed Calls

-Windows Media Player Skin

-Startup Screens

-Shutdown Screens

Notes:

- copy the cab file onto your device and run it from there. :)

- If you have the previous version of Brushed Skin, Please uninstall it first before installing these.

- To be able to use the Extra Homescreens(Alarm and WMA plugged homescreens), you must have the

alarm plugins and WMA plugins installed first.

UPDATE (1/5/04)

Here's my fix on some overlooked xml codes.

Updated the cab file. Now it includes the WMP Homescreen

-fixed the long named appointments and all day events showing odd.

(it now displays a single line without overlapping)

-fixed the WMP video display. (below is a screenshot of WMP playing a video)

UPDATE (12/29)

added an Xbar theme that goes with the theme.

just extract the zip on where you installed your xbar.

UPDATE: (12/26)

Added a Media Player Homescreen layout. (Screenshot below)

unzip the contents on (IPSM/Application Data/Home)

You must have the Media Player Plugin by orangewinger.

My congratulations to orangewinger for the great plugin. :D

Gooday everyone.

I'm sorry if i'm posting another topic here. i wasn't unable to edit my other release post. :D Mods feel free to merge my posts or somewhat put my updated attachments.

anyway here it is.

Brushed 11th G5 v1.1

-alarm plugin

-media player skinned

-missed calls screen fixed (thanks beersoft for pointing it out.) :(

-some cosmetic fixes and updates

In the future i'm planning to add theme's on this skin modification. just like the reload of mid's :lol: a sample of what is to come is at the bottom. :)

Updated Thu, Jan 27 2005 2:19 pm

View File

This is probably THE greatest theme I've seen.. I just have a problem with this.. I cant get the alarm plug to work nore the media player plug.. What should I do? Source and Codes on the SPV is no-mans-land for me, so please paint a picture..

Congrats

ZiCoN

------------------------------------------------------------------------

SPV v1.0 : 1.64-DK ROM-DeCertified : 256mb SanDisk : 11th :

Guest Eleventh

@scott_donald

as much as i want to tweak the readability on my fone, i can read it perfectly on mine.

i dont have other phone to test it with. :) btw, I'm using a e100. or SAP as what it is called by my network provider.

Guest scott_donald
@scott_donald

as much as i want to http://smartphone.MoDaCo.com/viewtopic.php?t=7695>tweak the readability on my fone, i can read it perfectly on mine.

i dont have other phone to test it with. :) btw, I'm using a e100. or SAP as what it is called by my network provider.

fair enough i love it tho... tell you what would be cool if it was like the reloaded where the main panel moves away so that you can see the appointments and profiles etc... but hidden when not slected...theres a challenge for you....

Ok... I've got the alarm plug to work, tho its blue when highlighted... what can I do to make my home to look like the ss001 screenshot? with both the alarm, and the media plug?

Once again, thanx for making my new home screen... VERY nice

ZiCoN

PS. got it...

Guest vigor2002

Thank you 11th for your great efforts and for the great theme

it looks good ..

but I couldnt get the Alarm and MP plugins to work in the home screen. I tried all three home screens you have but same results ..

what I understood from this update is that I only need to extract the .zip file contents to IPSMApplication DataHome

Am I doing something wrong?

Guest MoRFLeZ

*DROOOOOOL* :)/

For the first time in _ages_ I just HAVE to change my theme!! Been doing the Shaggy Simple thing for weeks (did someone say months?)! But this is really top dollar!! Nice and clean, and still lots of details, and the plugins I crave!!

Awesome theme ... truely awesome!

Guest Eleventh

@scott

I have just uploaded a new set of Backdrops that you could copy on /IPSM/Application Data/Home and use as a background. :D

@ZiCon

you must have both the Alarm plugin and the WMP plugin installed for it to look like the Screenshot that i posted. Yes. the indicators on the WMA plugin is colored blue. but if you mean the iTunes icon it is highlighted as purple.

@vigor

yes, you only need to extract the zip if you have already installed the cab. the zip is dependent on the cab file. So you must install the cab file first, then unzip the zip. :)

@MorFlez

thank you. Yes, I'm loving the plugins too. :lol:

@ChrisJM

I'm planning to release the Brushed Fire if all is fixed on the current theme. i'm still doing some minor fixes and color corrections on it. and still thinking of what more i could add. :)

Now. I have just added an Xbar theme that goes with it. :(

Hey 11th

Got it, and got it... :)/

You are truely the greatest.... THANK YOU!!!!

=D>

ZiCON

Guest Eleventh

@bikespod

The updated cab files doesnt have the plugin. you might want to install the Alarmplugins first and WMP plugins, then try reinstalling the Skin. after all that try rebooting the phone.

Hope it works for you now.

Guest Jasonkruys

I seem to have a problem with this skin. I just changed from Reload:Ice, where everything was ok. With this theme, when I load up the four .wmv music videos in WMP, only the sound is played and not the video. Works fine when this skin isnt installed

Guest midnight

did you uninstall Reload skin first rather than install over the top?

If so you really should uninstall any other skins that skin the extra screens first otherwise you will end up with some conflicts.

Guest Jasonkruys

Can't get it to work in WMP :D so I think I will have to go back to one of mid's skins. Really like this clean one though :)

Another thing I noticed is if your appointment is longer than the gap on the homescreen, in goes in-between the two and looks a bit naff - probably just being picky here :?

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.