Brushed 1.2

Guest Eleventh

Guest Eleventh

@jasonkruys

thanks for pointing that out.. i have only tested the wmp on audio files. :?

and yes.. the long named appointments is a liitle bit odd. :oops:

I will try to fix this on my next update.

I'm also sending out my thanks to the people who have tried and tested my skin. :D

Please bear with me as this is my first attempt in skinning. :) and i might overlook some things.

Guest Jasonkruys

Eleventh, great skin. I think all you need to do is make the appointments two lines :)

As for the WMP, in another thread a couple of people have had problems 'losing' WMP after un-installing reload 2. On that thread there is a cab file posted, that resets WMP back to default. I have used this CAB and now videos play fine :D I don't know what to make of this. Perhaps that may have been related to my problem? FYI here is the thread http://www.modaco.com/viewtopic.php?t=94583

Keep it up Eleventh, and I look forward to the next update :lol:

Guest Eleventh

@Jasonkruys

-fixed the appointments bug and the all day event oddity as well,

no need to make the appointments 2 liner :)

-fixed the WMP Video problem. I hope it now works for you. :D thanks for pointing that out to me, because i hadnt used WMP for Video. I'm into PocketMVP for Videos. :)

-regarding the thread you pointed out. Its always advisable to uninstall skins with extras before installing another skin with extras to avoid conflicts. as what mid pointed out. :lol:

Guest bikespod

thanks for all your help eleventh. got the skin working now with both plugins. its excellent, good work.

The only prob i have is when i click on the alarm it takes me to bluetooth on the e200 not the time and date.

I have followed your instructions. Am i missing something? also what's the xbar and how do i get that going? you are the first to bump midnight from my phone. Posted from my SmartPhone!

edit: not sure if you tried to sort this in your update, but the alarm still goes blue when selected.

Guest Eleventh

@bikespod

I dont really know why the alarm goes to bluetooth. the alarm plugin might not be compatible to the e200? :lol: (not so sure)because alarm plugins work perfectly on mine. I'v got a e100 or HTC Tanager as what it is genericaly called.

Regarding the xbar, you can download it here. its in french though.

You can find discussions of it here in modaco. :) havent an idea if its compatible to e200 though. :) but its worth a try. :D

Guest bikespod

thanks eleventh. saves me a lot of frustrating searching, installing and uninstalling. keep skinning, looking forward to your next release and any updates. I guess i should ask midnight if he can work out how to edit the registry and put the time settings in the place where bluetooth is on the menu. I guess the order is different to the previous spv's. thanks again for your patience. :)

Guest bikespod

don't know if you get this problem on your e100 but when an answer phone message comes through it says 4 in the green circle, not 1. still a great skin though. also speaker phone goes outside the box when selected. Posted from my SmartPhone!

Guest Eleventh

I dont have that error on mine. Yes, Speakerphone will overlap on the profile screen. it is one of its limitations. :D i hardly use speakerphone anyway. :)

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Eleventh
hi, im having a few troubles trying to download this. firstly, will the skins/ home page work ok on an mpx200?

I haven't got a an mpx to test it with. although i have heard feedbacks that

the message counters is somewhat acting strange on an mpx200. :lol:

my guess is it conflicts with the default MS messages counter plugin over the mpx plugin.

Tried this and the Fire version the other night. Think they both look great. Only problem was that for some reason, the time/date/service provider bit at the bottom was showing No Service. This was very confusing as I was still able to send/recieve calls and messages, so I ended up going back to Midnight's Reload Ice. :roll:

This is the first theme by someone other than Midnight that I've liked and other than the problem above I would definitely use it.

Final comment, I agree with one of the earlier posters that the black text on the "holey" background can be hard to read if you don't hold the phone at exactly the right angle.

Guest Eleventh
Tried this and the Fire version the other night.  Think they both look great.  Only problem was that for some reason, the time/date/service provider bit at the bottom was showing No Service.  This was very confusing as I was still able to send/recieve calls and messages, so I ended up going back to Midnight's Reload Ice.   :roll:  

This is the first theme by someone other than Midnight that I've liked and other than the problem above I would definitely use it.

Final comment, I agree with one of the earlier posters that the black text on the "holey" background can be hard to read if you don't hold the phone at exactly the right angle.

i cant think of any reasons why it does say "no service" on the plugin. maybe you can try a reboot first to fix it? as myself i encounted it also. from time to time with other skins. maybe its on my service provider signal is poor on my area.

- regarding the hard to read text on the "holey" background, as much as i want to fix that. im using an e100(tanager) and it can be read fine on it. I think its slightly hard to read only on SPv's(Canary) model.

Guest rikthemick

Hi all :D

I just joined tonight, mainly looking for skins for my SPV. The selection here is really good & this is now my theme of choice! Great skin man :lol:

Guest calvin03

can anyone teach me how to uninstall this thing ???

i'm having problems when switching into other skins...

some contents of this skin seem to stick to the other ones...

help please

Guest Eleventh

@calvin

you can uninstall this at >Programs>Settings>Remove Program>11th Brushed

just a reminder that before installing Skins with "Extras" it is always advisable to uninstall first your previous skin installation, before you install the new ones. :) in that case it will avoid conflicts and wont mess with your phones settings.

and also you may want to change the files properties to "read only" so that every time you install the cab it wont delete itself. It is handy if you want to reinstall again that cab file. :D

Guest spb251272

Just like to say that I think that this is a great skin, but having a slight problem with it. I've installed the alarm and wmp plugins, then installed this skin. I can get the alarm to show by selecting the Brushed Alarm homescreen, and I can get the media player to show by selecting the Brushed WMP homescreen. What do I have to do to get them both to show on the homescreen? Do I need to select a different homescreen, because I've tried Brushed Full and Brushed 11th, and neither of them show alarm or wmp. Do I have to install everything in a certain order?

Also, on the top post, you say you've amended it to show the MRU plugin - how do I get this to work?

Thanks in advance!

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.